• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSelf

I had to vote for dead dead ninjas when i saw this.

nkH3oKO.jpg

edit oh well.

Milabrega

Super House of the Dead Ninjas by the same studio that made Volgarr or is Adult Swim games more of a publishing label than a dev house?

Crub

Leaving SteamWorld Dig somewhat unimpressed. It was decent, sure, but I feel like part of the reason it got so much praise was its 3DS exclusivity.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Leaving SteamWorld Dig somewhat unimpressed. It was decent, sure, but I feel like part of the reason it got so much praise was its 3DS exclusivity.

I think it's more to do with it being good for a handheld game.

Li Kao

Uh... terrified bump ?
The order is still frozen in processing limbo. I can cancel the order but steam says something about not refunding the order in certain cases, and to top it all Steam do not accept any more transaction as the credit card used is... processing.

Ok, order canceled / game vanished from library / re-order / game reappeared and seems playable. I have now a failed transaction for Assetto Corsa in my purchase history and a successful one.
Can someone tell me all will be good and I won't be billed two times ? 50€ would be a little hard to swallow.

Divius

I've gotten over €5 with card money in the last few days, hoping to at least get a 'free' game out of it. Bring it on gabe!

Maxwood just gifted me the Pit, hoping that I would become as obsessed with it as I was FTL.

The sadistic bastard!!!

Will no-one think of the children my backlog?!?! :'(

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom