• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryne

Congrats!

Wasn't expecting so many entrants... Let me know if they key doesn't work. Condolences to those who lost. I'll make another giveaway in a few mins.

Wow Enco, thanks for The Wolf Among Us! It was sitting on my wishlist and decided to give the raffle a shot. The key worked fine :)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I am hoping these go cheaper , i would like to see if fear collection will go to like 15.
also i cant seem to find fable 3?

Fable 3 was removed from Steam since Microsoft didn't give Valve any more GFWL keys.

Also, you should install Enhanced Steam. Those ugly "no image available" images will go away.

I'd highly recommend people play the free beta of Papers, Please before buying it.

It is really well put together, but it really isn't my kind of game. Finding myself getting actually rather bored with it already after only 20 minutes or so.

Thanks for letting me know there was even a beta! Downloading! Looks like my style, but we'll see.. playing Secret World right now. Half into it.. seems decent!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
wxuiX2p.png
Tony. :(

LargePad

Neo Member
I bought a 4-pack of risk of rain at 3AM, only to have a friend text me in the morning that he'd done the same a few hours prior. Meaning, my group was set to have enough copies, and now we're way over what we need.

Will contacting steam support (especially when they're swamped) to attempt a return / refund get me anywhere?

Li Kao

Uguu, I think I dun goofed...
I bite the bullet on Assetto Corsa but steam was in the fritz, all I got when validating my order was an endless 'processing order'. So I returned to the store, noticed that I now possess the game but when trying to install it I get a message saying my order is still being processed.
Will it end right by itself or do I have to do something ?

Oh and the game is still in my cart...

Uh... terrified bump ?
The order is still frozen in processing limbo. I can cancel the order but steam says something about not refunding the order in certain cases, and to top it all Steam do not accept any more transaction as the credit card used is... processing.

FloatOn

I bought a 4-pack of risk of rain at 3AM, only to have a friend text me in the morning that he'd done the same a few hours prior. Meaning, my group was set to have enough copies, and now we're way over what we need.

Will contacting steam support (especially when they're swamped) to attempt a return / refund get me anywhere?

give the extra copies out on gaf. you'll be instantly popular

LuffyZoro

I doubt it, but I'd be willing to pay to take a copy off your hands.

mannerbot

Would be much easier to offer copies here to people that wanted it and missed out on the sale.

edit: lmao 80% Sword of the Stars: The Pit wins when it was already 75% off. That was unexpected. Hear that it's a great game at least.

vg260

I'm still waiting on something I don't have from GMG. I have credit to use up and it's driving me crazy to keep picking up stuff elsewhere.

Salsa

I can buy you a $5 game for it (only have money on the steam wallet)

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Well I'm not ad The Pit won, it's a decent little game I'm told. No shame should be had for any who voted for something else if that's truly what you wanted at the time.

Still hope can be had, Super House Of Dead Ninja might still be given a Daily Deal and I'll be able to gift a few.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
The Pit is a must buy for that price. Pretty great Roguelike, last couple of patches made it even better.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
The most disappointing thing is that SHoDN came in last place. I figured it'd be a close race between it and The Pit, but for TTOTD to beat it by so much when it was available for less than $10 literally the day it came out...

Ah well, I've been meaning to pick up The Pit anyway. Hopefully SHoDN will be a daily or flash or something.

How is the PC port for Lego Marvel? I am thinking about either picking it up from GmG or waiting for it during the sale here. About the same as the next gen version?

Caffeine

Fable 3 was removed from Steam since Microsoft didn't give Valve any more GFWL keys.

Also, you should install Enhanced Steam. Those ugly "no image available" images will go away.

oh yes i do have enhanced steam on the browser i just took that picture from the steam client

VandalD

The most disappointing thing is that SHoDN came in last place. I figured it'd be a close race between it and The Pit, but for TTOTD to beat it by so much when it was available for less than $10 literally the day it came out...

Ah well, I've been meaning to pick up The Pit anyway. Hopefully SHoDN will be a daily or flash or something.
The community choices in previous sales were all flashes and dailies, right?

The community choices in previous sales were all flashes and dailies, right?

Most were. I could maybe think about 2 or 3 games at most that never made it out of the Community Choice category in every big Steam sale. I hope the same doesn't happen for SHoDN. =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom