• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Daily
  • The Wolf Among Us 33% off
  • Sleeping Dogs 80% off
  • Age of Empires II HD 75% off
  • Counter Strike Global Offensive 75% off
  • Star Wars knights of the old republic II 50% off
  • Ace of Spades Battle Builder 75% off
  • Darksiders II 80% off
  • Forced 50% off
  • Starforge 57% off
Flash
  • Binding of Isaac 75% off
  • X-Com Enemy Unknown 75% off
  • Craft the World 33% off
  • Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut 75% off
Community votes
  • Red Faction Guerilla 80% off
  • Zeno Clash II 75% off
  • Evochron Mercenary 60% off

dream

I suppose hoping for Deus Ex HR:DC for cheaper than the normal $4.99 upgrade price was being overly optimistic...

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Looks updated now:

lq4t1E4.jpg

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
God I know you can't stop wars or make hunger disappear in the world but please let me get a foil in the next vote.

Derrick01

Banned
Kotor 2 is a top 10 all time RPG. And if you're one of those assholes who complains about the ending, just download the restoration mod.

As for me I'm considering getting the Xcom expansion but I don't know if I should at that price.

Wasn't CS: GO already a daily? I forget.. I actually bought the game when it was like 3 bucks even though I'm not an online fps guy and I was mauled in the casual maps. lol I did get like 5 kills though. yay for me!

I'm gonna vote for Zeno Clash 2 as I liked the first game and never did play the sequel.

dream

As for me I'm considering getting the Xcom expansion but I don't know if I should at that price.

Yeah, I'm kinda iffy on paying $14.99 for it too when Amazon has both EU and EW for $19.99.

Which is entirely irrational of me, but yeah.

edit: no pun intended.

Decado

Meh. I really wish they would just recycle the same deals from earlier sales. Sure, some repeats, but something new would be nice!

Also...Darksiders has been $10 for ages, it seems.

BTW, is there a way just to buy the director's cut upgrade for Deus Ex: HR? I have the base game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom