• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaCow

Meh. I really wish they would just recycle the same deals from earlier sales. Sure, some repeats, but something new would be nice!

Also...Darksiders has been $10 for ages, it seems.

BTW, is there a way just to buy the director's cut upgrade for Deus Ex: HR? I have the base game.

The DC is a separate entry, there is no upgrade version.

Falifax

Kotor 2 is a top 10 all time RPG. And if you're one of those assholes who complains about the ending, just download the restoration mod.

As for me I'm considering getting the Xcom expansion but I don't know if I should at that price.

The expansion made the game even more buggy for me so I would wait for a sub $10 price.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
33% off the wolf among us. worth it?

also, no further discount on other star wars games? seriously

I see 15% off.

Wthell, Steam.

edit: Doh, fixed when I click on it. Silly me to forget.

The expansion made the game even more buggy for me so I would wait for a sub $10 price.

I've never had a glitch happen in Enemy within in 2 playthroughs and about 30 hours. >_>

Abdozer

Anyone recommend titles from the sale that are graphically beefy? I'm getting a 770 on Monday and I'm thinking of buying Crysis 2 and Far Cry 3 to test it out, prices are good so might as well.

Turfster

PSA: Red Faction Guerilla's GFWL makes the game unable to even start in 90% of cases and with the death of THQ, chances of it being patched out are slim to none.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Bugbears Next Car Game early access is live, at least for those who have preordered.

ned-stark-book.gif

I forgot to preorder.

Platy

The 50% off was a bug ?

Good to see some 80% off =3

Still, Telltale's 33% on Wolf Among Us is "wait for the entire season on discount" level

mannerbot

This Sword of the Stars: The Pit sale is shameful. Not only was it already 75% off (community's choice making it 80%), the DLC is full price. I probably would've picked up the Gold Edition DLC, but bleh.

And yeah, glad I picked up KotoR II last year.

An-Det

I thought KOTOR was like 2.49€ last year. Is that Disney being Disney again ?

It was $2.50 when it launched on Steam and a few times before Disney bought it, since then it's not gone below $5. Not that the game isn't worth it, but it's still lame of Disney.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Oh man, I really might bite on The Wolf Among Us. I played a little of the first episode on a friend's computer and I love the visual style of it, I just can't help but think it'll go cheaper someday. Still, I love Fables and I'd definitely enjoy it. Hrm.

Shame SHoDN didn't win, although I ended up buying it in the last sale anyway so I don't feel like I'm missing out.

Who wants to pick what I vote for for me? I don't really want any of the choices.

Binding of isaac is fantastic and its a steal at this price.

Binding of Isaac's a steal at any price. Really great game, can't wait for the remake.

Vodh

Tempted to get Age of Empires bundle (II HD, II xpac, III) for £7.49, anyone care to talk me out of it/push me over the fence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom