• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeBobby

Arkham Origins is £16 on GMG with the 20% off code. £4 cheaper than it is on Steam.

Not sure how much it is the US, though.

Costia

Where the shittily drawn chart from the fall sale to answer that question?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=723889&highlight=steam+fall+sale
ibjBMTf0nnaFJf.jpg

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Argh, took a nap and missed the Bio Infinite Season pass price glitch.

Picked up the Stanley Parable, though.

Derrick01

Banned
I believe you can get the game+season pass for under $40 over at gmg

I wouldn't recommend the season pass to anyone as it's mostly character skins, 1 challenge pack that's out now and a mysterious story DLC that we know nothing about. After the harley quinn DLC from arkham city I wouldn't take my chances on it being good.

Anyone that bought some games almost the moment the sales went live(like myself)receive their globe cards yet? Still waiting on three :(

AkuMifune

Banned
Was the discount on the Deus EX Director's Cut if you already own it a timed thing?

It was $5 for me when first came out, but now showing full price, even in the cart....

Meier

Man, I had no idea about that ModBot key give away system. That's a seriously in-depth system. Nice job, Stump.

Just got home and saw the deals, kind of crappy but at least Batman is an awesome game and not even 2 months old yet.

Unless I'm reading the steam front-page incorrectly, it only shows Arkham Origins, but City & Asylum are listed on "Daily deals" if you search for them. (States "daily deal 48 hours left") Just bagged City for £5 instead of £20. First sale purchase. Bring it on!

Stasis

Its amazing that with all these sales DayZ Alpha is still the top one.

Especially in its current shape. The mod is more fun arm, scripts aside.

It's like an investment at this point. Assuming it goes up in price through beta and final.

feel

Tried going "fuck it, YOLO!!!!!" on Alien Colonial Marines $2 and my internet connection went down as I entered Amazon's checkout. A sign? Screw you universe I'm doing this.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Kinda disappointed that the highest discount on my wishlist is 50%. My total wishlist price went from $562 (before sale) to $412 (after sale started).

#firstworldproblems

Turfster

Unless I'm reading the steam front-page incorrectly, it only shows Arkham Origins, but City & Asylum are listed on "Daily deals" if you search for them. (States "daily deal 48 hours left") Just bagged City for £5 instead of £20. First sale purchase. Bring it on!

If there's a deal on a franchise game, the rest of the franchise is usually discounted as well.

Tizoc

I wouldn't recommend the season pass to anyone as it's mostly character skins, 1 challenge pack that's out now and a mysterious story DLC that we know nothing about. After the harley quinn DLC from arkham city I wouldn't take my chances on it being good.
Ah I see, well I'm gonna hold off on getting it until the Summer Sale at the earliest, mainly because I have yet to finish Arkham City on my PS3 =V

bonesquad

Is there any reason not to sell cards? I was $.25 short so I put up a random Fortix card and made $.29! Enough to buy Monaco. I know it's just 25 cents, but I guess I don't see the appeal in cards...

Dr Dogg

Metal Gear Rising €13,39?!

Unless you're a real eager beaver like me and stupidly paid £15.40 instead of waiting for the price to settle.

Totally worth it.

Definitely intend to get Brave New World this sale. $15 is fair, but would love a more substantial sale.

It was 66% off durning the autumn sale on a daily deal so may be again. More than likely it will.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Kinda disappointed that the highest discount on my wishlist is 50%. My total wishlist price went from $562 (before sale) to $412 (after sale started).

#firstworldproblems

I tried to suggest some DLC Description for some PinballFX2 tables to see if your server could handle it, got the typical cloud page saying that shit is fucked.

However, everything on the Steam page still works, so good job on that, however you do it. :D

#firstworldproblems

I just noticed you added that feature earlier today. Its helpful and depressing at the same time. I love it.

Tizoc

Reposting for a new page.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Magicka -- MB-A26AAC239DDCCE0A - Taken by theMrCravens. 3 entrants total.

t1387565239z1.png

Is there any reason not to sell cards? I was $.25 short so I put up a random Fortix card and made $.29! Enough to buy Monaco. I know it's just 25 cents, but I guess I don't see the appeal in cards...

some people like the badges in their profile but I always sell them, that's free steam sale money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom