• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Are the dlc for The Pit good?
Seems buying all the dlc+base game is cheaper by like $0.30 unless my math is wrong :p

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
CS:GO and XCOM: Enemy Within ($15) get!

Think that'll be it for me this Steam Sale.

Anyone know if there's any chance Starbound will get a discount, or is it too early?

CS:GO and XCOM: Enemy Within ($15) get!

Think that'll be it for me this Steam Sale.

Anyone know if there's any chance Starbound will get a discount, or is it too early?

I would say it is a zero percent chance. It is in early Beta, it came out a month ago and it has been number 1 on steam since then.

Man Lego Marvel at GMG for $12 is just too good to pass up, good thing I waited. I just hope they start selling those damn preorder DLC packs so I can play as Winter Soldier.
Hah, yep. First hit of the sale for me. Never played a LEGO game before as I was never really too into any of the IPs they were using, but I can go for some mindless Marvel fun.

Hubb

XCOM. Enemy Within for 14€ - yay or nay?
Deus Ex: Human Revolution for 5€- Director's Cut - yay or nay?

Was thinking of getting it, but at 15 dollars and Christmas right around the corner I can make due till summer sale. Going to wait for it to be 7.50 or bundled with EU.

Freezard

Any chance CoD Blops 2 will drop to $29.99?

Been waiting for a good Black Ops deal for over 2 years, I have no hope anymore. It's depressing.

iqV2Ay0.jpg

RS4-

First to PM their Steam name and the game they want win!

Spec Ops: The Line
Sword of the Stars: The Pit
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC

Have them in my inventory, so I can't use modbot for this giveaway unfortunately.

You can email it to yourself and use the modbot instructions

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Also Dark Souls and Demon's Souls have no connection so you can play Dark Souls on PC without problems about the continuity of the story.

I've never played any of the souls games.

Should I start with demon or dark souls?

There's no story and I think you could adapt easily from one to the other. I think Demon's Souls wins out as my favorite as I liked the 5 distinct worlds and traversal by hub world instead of a giant map with a metroidvania type structure.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

SUPER AWESOME GAME -- MB-E41FFC3B3ABCC64A - Taken by Curious_George. 39 entrants total.

t1387657722z1.png
Good luck!

Grief.exe

Been waiting for a good Black Ops deal for over 2 years, I have no hope anymore. It's depressing.

iqV2Ay0.jpg

Might as well play BF4 at this point. Slightly better gunplay, but the recoil has been reduced so its easier for COD players to pick up and play.

Grab it for cheaper, larger community, Grief is there.

I mostly play TDM and Domination anyways, which are essentially COD bread and butter modes. I mix in some Obliteration and Conquest, I guarantee the former is more fun than anything you can do in COD.

Also Dark Souls and Demon's Souls have no connection so you can play Dark Souls on PC without problems about the continuity of the story.

I just picked up a PS3 so I can experience the Souls series in its entirety.

Turfster

Have them in my inventory, so I can't use modbot for this giveaway unfortunately.

And I'm lazy to figure out how, if possible.
It's actually really easy ;)

You gift them to an email addy you have access to, and then put the URL you get in your pm to modbot (without the bit that includes the email address you used)

Vibranium

Banned
Hah, yep. First hit of the sale for me. Never played a LEGO game before as I was never really too into any of the IPs they were using, but I can go for some mindless Marvel fun.

Apparently it's one of the best Lego games next to Undercover, so that's good news. Being a massive Marvel comics fan myself, it was only a matter of time, since I get to play as all my favourite characters I read about monthly.

I hope you can beat up Joe Quesada and Axel Alonso during the mission set in Marvel editorial headquarters haha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom