• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
cute

I fell in love with zooey deschanel back when I was a 10 year old or something and saw her in that the offspring video. forgot about her for like 10 years and then found her on tv (playing depressed zooey on the movie winter passing) one day, she seemed familiar and the love was back on lol

Haha, that's a blast from the past. I think that video was one of her very first acting gigs.

Yeah. I'll do it for $3.
Sign me up, :)

Off to bed now..will sort out the funds in the morning...pm me if you got it

Just need one more.

catabarez

Jqneyh5NRPg-QXiTMWd9L72qdO-0VukV5KQvZ4BdMj4

AVERAGE PLANK

made it 15 minutes ago and I was freakin out about having no costume

laziness

Gonna look dope.

hom3land

Getting a bit drunk and just bought myself a couple hundred dollars in networking gear for a home lab. Time to give.. if just a little.

ModBot said:
[
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
NOLURKERS
NOWINNERSDAILY
RAFFLE

- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Star Wars KOTR II -- MB-550F9BCA28C1A4D5 - Taken by Sajjaja

Hanzou

Jeez, this sale thread is not moving like they have in the past. I think In the summer we were already at a 2nd thread by this point or close to it.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Jeez, this sale thread is not moving like they have in the past. I think In the summer we were already at a 2nd thread by this point or close to it.

This is a good point. I mean, its hardly slow, but comparatively it is going slower. Wonder if there's a particular reason?

Good luck everyone!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sonic Hits Collection -- MB-67856DAFB381B33D - Taken by kurahador. 60 entrants total.

t1387761312z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Does anybody know how Nether's "5 72-hour game keys" are handled? I bought the Chosen Edition however I didn't receive any guest passes to hand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom