• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Flash
  • Need For Speed Hot pursuit 75% off
  • 3DMark 90% off
  • Civilization V 75% off
  • Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures 66% off
Community votes
  • Proteus 80% off
  • Legend of Dungeon 85% off
  • Dawn of Fantasy 86% off

rtcn63

I'm not familiar with any of the vote games other than Proteus, due to seeing it before in a bundle. What should I vote?

smr00

Banned
Steam just doesn't want my money.

What we voting for? Not that matters because shitty steam community will vote the shittiest of shitty game.

LiK

Discounting the same shit every sale gets old so fast. Only Amazon and GMG tries new games in their catalogs,

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm not familiar with any of the vote games other than Proteus, due to seeing it before in a bundle. What should I vote?

I voted for Legend of Dungeon in hope of the discount being mistakenly applied to the OST.

I would've impulse bought the AVGN game if it was 75% off. Also, I voted for Legend of Dungeon. I always here the Yacht Club Games folks talk about it a lot so for 80% off, I'll bite...if LoD wins.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Only stuff I've bought so far is $4.99 Bioshock Infinite Season Pass and $15.99 Metal Gear Rising

I guess I'm kinda glad there's nothing I'm interested in

So when I'm pasting the Steam gift URLs to ModBot, do I delete the "?redeemer=myemailaddress%40gmail.com" part first, or will it not work then?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Legend of Dungeon will obviously win. It ties for the highest discount percentage and will have the lowest price if it wins.

Which is cool by me. :)

Eusis

Proteus had the highest metacritic score and I remember good things being said about that so I voted for that, but I guess Legend of Dungeon could be one of those acquired tastes or one that got slammed too hard by critics, need to look into it more.

Of course it'd be our luck if Dawn of Fantasy won based on how the logo looked on the store front or some such garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom