• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
If you get a Spiral Knight item, don't unpack it! =(

The Spiral Knights items are one of the several that add to your DLC count. I actually made a list after Xelios informed me of this on a more general level yesterday:

Ragnarok Online 2:
Santa's Hat MkIII (Common)
Angel Ring (Uncommon)
Card Dealer's Hat (Rare)
Santa's Beard (Extraordinary)
Mistletoe Hat (Precious)

Realm of the Mad God:
Slime Priest Skin (Common)
Slime Archer Skin (Uncommon)
Slime Knight Skin (Rare)
Brigand Skin (Extraordinary)
Agent Skin (Precious)
???? (Unparalleled)

Spiral Knights:
Iron Wolf Helm (Common)
Iron Wolf Armour (Uncommon)
Iron Dragon Help (Rare)
Iron Dragon Armour (Extraordinary)
Iron Wolf Tail (Precious)
???? (Unparalleled)

Star Conflict:
Sticker Sox (Common)
Sticker Candle (Uncommon)
Sticker Christmas Girl (Rare)
Siberian Blizzard Skin (Extraordinary)
Snowflake Skin (Precious)
???? (Unparalleled)

Stronghold Kingdoms:
Coat of Arms - Yellow Farmer (Common)
Coat of Arms - Green Farmer (Uncommon)
Coat of Arms - Armed Peasant (Rare)
Coat of Arms - Stag (Extraordinary)
Coat of Arms - Knight (Precious)
???? (Unparalleled)

War Thunder:
Melting Snowflake (Common)
Frosty Snowflake (Uncommon)
Refulgent Snowflake (Rare)
Sparkling Snowflake (Extraordinary)
Shining Snowflake (Precious)
???? (Unparalleled)

Something Valve needs to fix is game tabs showing up in your inventory when you no longer have any such items. For example, I didn't have a Path of Exile tab until yesterday, after I crafted an item for it, and even though I've sold the item, the tab is still present. Go away!

Echoplx

The Spiral Knights items are one of the several that add to your DLC count. I actually made a list after Xelios informed me of this on a more general level yesterday:

I feel like I'm getting into tinfoil hat territory when I start to think this is all just a means to attach f2p games to peoples libraries permantly, but who knows.

JaseC

Anyone know a good place for "FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Collection - Abyssea Edition" with a Steam key?

The only store selling the Steam version of FFXI is Steam itself. You can get the rest-of-world version on the cheap from traders (I paid $8 for my copy, which is 50% less than what the NA version cost me).

MiKeD

Banned
Bought Civ 4, AoE2 HD and CS:GO (Can't play this, but still bought it if I ever upgrade my shit).

My very first time I did this. I am one of you now.

Secret World is turning out to be a lot more enjoyable than I thought it would be. For the first time during a steam sale, the very first game I buy turns out to be one I like.

JCubed

Banned
Secret World is turning out to be a lot more enjoyable than I thought it would be. For the first time during a steam sale, the very first game I buy turns out to be one I like.

I was really contemplating picking that up. But when I looked at game play video it looked pretty much the same type of combat as every other MMO.

kurahador

7f5.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Very late to the party on this one, but I just finished The Walking Dead S01E02. This game is really incredible, I can see why everyone is hyped up big time for season 2.

JaseC

Hotline Miami didnt give me a Desk top icon, is it a reason for that?

Probably because there's no icon attached to it. You can generate a desktop shortcut by right-clicking the game in your library and selecting "Create desktop shortcut", though.

The only store selling the Steam version of FFXI is Steam itself. You can get the rest-of-world version on the cheap from traders (I paid $8 for my copy, which is 50% less than what the NA version cost me).

Awwww My friend really wanted the limited edition one. Its on amazon but I can't gift it.

JCubed

Banned
Bought Civ 4, AoE2 HD and CS:GO (Can't play this, but still bought it if I ever upgrade my shit).

My very first time I did this. I am one of you now.

Soon you will have a library of hundreds of Steam games you will likely never get around to playing!

After half a day of comparing games and debating with myself, I finally pulled the trigger and bought Total War: Shogun II. I almost bought Civ 5 but just couldn't bring myself to do it. That game sounds like too much work. Shogun will be my strategy game for now.

Sajjaja

After half a day of comparing games and debating with myself, I finally pulled the trigger and bought Total War: Shogun II. I almost bought Civ 5 but just couldn't bring myself to do it. That game sounds like too much work. Shogun will be my strategy game for now.

Civ games aren't work.

Sajjaja

maybe it's time to leave Lordran for awhile.

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom