• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to get Fez, but it didn't work, I managed to snag Magicka tho. Some keys still left.

FEZ -- MB-B309174B674A0423
Nightsky -- MB-90BC30DB64935038 - Taken by Mikurden
Red Faction Armageddon Path to War DLC -- MB-61700428F0E870DD - Taken by Eila

Tried to get Fez, no reply.
Oh, well! :)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Sweet! I loaded up my character in Skyrim that I haven't played in about 3-4 months. I somewhat gave up on it since there were a few achievements that I had glitched and would have had to restore to WAAAAY earlier saves and work forward to unlock them.

One was the achievement for building three houses. I had a mod installed when I built my third house that interfered with the achievement unlocking. The other was the achievement for getting all 15 Daedric artifacts.

So I loaded up my character and WHOA both unlocked immediately. Nice!
Still need to unlock three more, though.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Jørdan;94439146 said:
I'd give you all the items and the tab itself if I could, damn thing has been there since the coal event. Have a DOTA tab with 2 items just to add salt. My Christmas wish this year is a delete button for inventory items. and once all removed so is the games tab

Valve did add that...

...for Dota 2 invites!

All you have to is respond to the trade request and your Steam library shall balloon further.

Jaundice juice: my favourite kind. ;)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The Thomas the Tank Engine mod somebody linked to the other week is probably my favourite of those that I've come across.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Morning guys. Its fucking cold, and Im pretty sure I have A cold (thats going to be lovely when I go work at midnight >_>). So, we all voting legend of dungeons correct? Because I want me some Legend of dungeons :(

Caerith

Dark Souls have been depressing the hell out of me. What do you guys recommend as a feel-good game(preferably on sale)?

This reply may be a bit late, but if you're looking for the feel-good game of the year, look no further than Long Live the Queen. I mean, it's such an optimistic game that even the title is wishing you long life!

It has colorful graphics! Look how happy she is:
E9A74E01E1BFFBB0BC61F39200264B0C3CD80CB2

It has mystery!

It has chocolates!

What can be more uplifting than eating
poisoned
chocolate? Truly, this is the game to play if you want your spirits uplifted!

Jintor

This reply may be a bit late, but if you're looking for the feel-good game of the year, look no further than Long Live the Queen. I mean, it's such an optimistic game that even the title is wishing you long life!

It has mystery!

It has chocolates!

poisoned

Isn't this Princess Maker but with three times the backstabbing?

Anteater

It has mystery!

It has chocolates!

poisoned

only 10% off :(

Card Boy

Banned

It has mystery!

It has chocolates!

poisoned

Welp added to wishlist.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Is this released?

Yes.

Requires Morrowind GotY and Skyrim. They even have a community-made voice pack that adds voice dialog to more characters in Morrowind.

In fact, they have a lot of "compatible" mods such as Morrowind-themed loading screens with Morrowind lore, fast travel markers between Skyrim and Morrowind, and even a main screen replacement. Pretty awesome I'm going to have to check this out.

Seriously Disney, this is getting absurd. I've been waiting years to replay this on PC and it's literally the only game I've yet to see go on sale.

That blows. I bought it last year, when it was €3 or something. :/

Yes.

Requires Morrowind GotY and Skyrim. They even have a community-made voice pack that adds voice dialog to more characters in Morrowind.

It's nowhere close to being finished, though. Last time I checked, alf of the NPC's run around naked. Think of it as an early access game.

Seanspeed

Banned
I keep seeing Lord of Dungeon being requested. Is it good?
From what I've read, its actually not that good. A little *too* random, meaning it can often be quite unfair and frustrating. The item management is also apparently really bad.

But it looks cool. And that's why I still want it and will try it out. lol

alstein

Can anybody recommend a good turn based strategy game?

Legendary Heroes
Warlock Master of the Arcade
GalCiv II
Civ IV

That said, for good TBS games, next year looks super-promising with AOW3/Warlock 2 in spring, and GalCiv III by end of year most likely.

Kinda surprised how many folks I know are playing Long Live the Queen- though it's not bad.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Go to Humble Bundle and get Hero Academy.

Legendary Heroes
Warlock Master of the Arcade
GalCiv II
Civ IV

That said, for good TBS games, next year looks super-promising with AOW3/Warlock 2 in spring, and GalCiv III by end of year most likely.

Kinda surprised how many folks I know are playing Long Live the Queen- though it's not bad.

Will take a look at these. Hero Academy looks...different.

jshackles

It's nowhere close to being finished, though. Last time I checked, alf of the NPC's run around naked. Think of it as an early access game.

Thanks I'll keep that in mind. Apparently they just had a BIG update on 12/8 (a few weeks ago) so I'll give it a shot.

Even if it's 50% "complete" (which would be awesome, but probably isn't) I still wouldn't recommend it to people who haven't played Morrowind.

Danielsan

How the hell did Proteus not win. Damn it steam community.

By the way. If I were to purchase a game for € 5 now and € 5 later in the week. Would it count for a snow globe card or do you need to make a single purchase of more than € 10?

The Foul

It has mystery!

It has chocolates!

poisoned

Cool game, wish it had an option to randomised the events as opposed to going through the one (branching) storyline every time. Would love to see the gameplay mechanic with a different theme too, worth checking out, there's a demo on the dev's site.

Thanks I'll keep that in mind. Apparently they just had a BIG update on 12/8 (a few weeks ago) so I'll give it a shot.

Even if it's 50% "complete" (which would be awesome, but probably isn't) I still wouldn't recommend it to people who haven't played Morrowind.

Definitely give it a shot, and be sure to give feedback to the modders if you can. I'm not sure if most of the quests work already, some of them are undoubtedly still broken. But the landscaping they've been doing looks gorgeous.

I want to install it, but my Skyrim has over 170 mods installed already and I'm not keen to throw a big WIP into the mix just yet.

jshackles

Definitely give it a shot, and be sure to give feedback to the modders if you can. I'm not sure if most of the quests work already, some of them are undoubtedly still broken. But the landscaping they've been doing looks gorgeous.

I want to install it, but my Skyrim has over 170 mods installed already and I'm not keen to throw a big WIP into the mix just yet.

Will do. If I get it working I'll be sure to give my impressions (and perhaps some screenshots) here as well.

Since I'm more or less "done" with Skyrim I think I'll just uninstall all of my 30 or so mods and give this one a shot with a clean slate. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom