• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

I'm thinking about hoarding a few cheap games that go on sale and then do a small giveaway at the end for those that missed 'em. Already put FEZ and Legend of Dungeon in my inventory, I'll see what else. I better not spend too much because I'm waiting for HoI3 or EU3 to go on sale.

Im surprised at the amount of cheap games hitting the flash sales.
Not to mention they aren't even half bad at all. Will be interesting to see what else goes on sale.

My friend got me FFVII and The Wolf Among Us today for X-mas presents. I am waiting for Alice to go back on sale, so I can complete his X-mas shopping which involved Sleepy Dogs and Age of Empire II HD.

This is why I love steam. Gifting is such a great feature.

Leg-End

I feel like I'm the only one waiting for a Hotline Miami daily or flash sale. I somehow made it through the summer sale without buying it, just played it again at a friends and realised how much I love it, yet don't own it.

tumblr_mm784ojFly1rsl5zso1_500.gif

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.

Momentary

Banned
Man, console gaming was so much cheaper for me when I was exclusive to it. I didn't buy near as much shit. BUT I do get more bang for my buck. By doing an average of $40 per game on console (an average of new plus used) I would only have 70 games for the amount I've spent on PC gaming. With Desura, Steam, GOG, and Origin combined I have over 900 games for on the PC at the same price.

I hate PC gaming

Jawmuncher

No cards.

I find it amazing the amount of games that haven't updated for cards. I'm pretty sure the requirements for addition aren't very much. Not to mention it's a win/win. Hell if I recall you don't even need to edit the actual game in anyway. All I can think of is laziness

Jørdan

Nah, don't mind me, I'm fine. I'm just looking for smart ways to spend the remaining 25 bucks in my Steam wallet. Thanks for the offer though.

Okay, just didn't want to see you overspend on it given its previously availability for cheap. It's a great game I really need to spend more time with. Just received the key so I guess we have an incoming giveaway for it :D

koolaroo

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Counter strike GO- -- MB-F04CD90346E6940F - Taken by xBlain. 15 entrants total.

t1387729319z1.png

Jawmuncher

Aw. We're your friends!

SteamGAF has made my Steam experience all the more worthwhile.
If it wasnt for adding all of you guys I don't think I'd even care half as much about stea.
Unlike my other friends.
None of them can step away from those damn consoles.
I even tell them about indie games and the like that any PC can run but nope.

redfirm

Banned
may the odds be ever in your favor!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FEZ -- MB-30984F54A3CA06B9 - Taken by ichtyander

Jørdan

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Europa Universalis III Complete -- MB-AA3C850BDDC17301 - Taken by Glucose

Anyone?

yogloo

SteamGAF has made my Steam experience all the more worthwhile.
If it wasnt for adding all of you guys I don't think I'd even care half as much about stea.
Unlike my other friends.
None of them can step away from those damn consoles.
I even tell them about indie games and the like that any PC can run but nope.

<3 steam gaf is awesome. Best Gaf cliques.

Is it me or this year's sales are kinda boring? I hope I can get The Bureau and Enemy Within for cheap.

You missed that sale; when Enemy Unknown was on flash, Enemy Within was 50% off and The Bureau was $12.49 (don't remember what discount that was). Since it wasn't a daily, you've probably still got another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom