• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkanius

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sleeping Dogs -- MB-1CE6FCDF0225F9A2 - Taken by Saty
The Wolf Among Us -- MB-0B693F5D672ED9D8 - Taken by The_Monk
Age of Empires II -- MB-467D1DB03EA68C45 - Taken by Aitor

Oh man that was quick

Van Owen

Banned
I really need to check my Amazon credit balances more often. Just picked up Civ 5 Gold + Brave New World for free and still have like $35 left in video game credit.

Miker

Argh I want that Lords of Shadow price on Steam. I'm in that situation where Steam has the worst deals, but it's the only place where I want to buy from due to Steam wallet/cards.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
this dark souls talk reminds me that I need to finish my THIRD play through some time.

addicting game is addicting. Dark Souls 2 is day one on steam come march 14th

I've got bad news brother.

PC version is launching later than the console versions, but it's coming in the month of March. March 14th will not be a good day for us.

Oh, I enjoyed what I played of it, but I didn't get very far as, initially, I couldn't settle on a class to stick with, so the hilarity of realising that I'm apparently blind as a bat wins out. ;) I'll get back to the game one of these days.

For what it's worth, the class you choose means basically nothing. You can adapt to just about any playstyle throughout the game.

Radio

The revelations of trading cards (this morning) has ruined my life.

I did score a Black Flag foil, and bought Papers, Please with the profits, so I don't feel too bad. One more foil and leveling up will have essentially paid for itself.

That is, if I can stop.

Hanzou

Has Civilization been part of a flash deal yet? Want to pick up Brave new World but it's about $8 at GMG, wondering if Steam will get it to 75% off (probably not).

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
I did score a Black Flag foil, and bought Papers, Please with the profits, so I don't feel too bad. One more foil and leveling up will have essentially paid for itself.

That is, if I can stop.

Protip: you can't.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm shocked Machinarium won, I was sure PAranormal Activity would win

Quick question about modbot and humblebundle's e-mailed gifts. Can I provide the link humble bundle sends me? So I click the gift link, enter my name and e-mail, then give modbot the link in the e-mail or should I just give modbot the original gift link and let the winner put in name and e-mail?

Thanks

yoshizzle

Quick question about modbot and humblebundle's e-mailed gifts. Can I provide the link humble bundle sends me? So I click the gift link, enter my name and e-mail, then give modbot the link in the e-mail or should I just give modbot the original gift link and let the winner put in name and e-mail?

Thanks
Use the original gift link.

Not sure how much it is in the US.

£5.44 here in the UK, though.

$8ish, probably. That's not bad, at all -- I already own it, was just curious how low it dropped. :) Generally speaking, if I pay under $15 for a game I want, I don't care if it's on sale for 50% of that later on. Support the dev (some) and all. :D

hohoXD123

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sleeping Dogs -- MB-1CE6FCDF0225F9A2 - Taken by Saty
The Wolf Among Us -- MB-0B693F5D672ED9D8 - Taken by The_Monk
Age of Empires II -- MB-467D1DB03EA68C45 - Taken by Aitor

Damn that was one sweet giveaway. Thanks for the generosity!

Nymphae

Banned
Say what you will about trading cards, but it is awesome that I can sell that junk, even if it is just for pennies.

I made 3 dollars yesterday selling all my useless crap cards, which isn't a lot obviously, but it's nice that I'm even able to do it. And $3 will grab me something on a sale for sure.

Hubb

It's still 69% off, or you can get it on gamersgate for a little cheaper.

Yeah I know, but I do have 30 dollars in steam credit that I'd prefer to use if gamersgate is only going to save me a dollar or 2. Then again I'm probably not going to buy Paranautical, I just like winning.

Has Civilization been part of a flash deal yet? Want to pick up Brave new World but it's about $8 at GMG, wondering if Steam will get it to 75% off (probably not).

Thanks for this, picked up BNW for $7.92. I think it was still over $10 on the Steam flash sale last night, so, very good price.

It looks like one of my copies of Starbound is pending out -- anyone want the remaining one from the 4-pack?

$10 paypal gift (you pay the fees) or $10.60 via "goods/services" payment.

DasFool

I have a question for all you folk with an absurd amount of games (500+). Do you find yourself actually planning on devoting some time to finishing all these games or are you more interested in the meta-game of collecting? Because it seems like I am finding myself more and more in the latter, just buying games but not giving them a shot. I don't know how to quit it, it's like a drug.

I have a question for all you folk with an absurd amount of games (500+). Do you find yourself actually planning on devoting some time to finishing all these games or are you more interested in the meta-game of collecting? Because it seems like I am finding myself more and more in the latter, just buying games but not giving them a shot. I don't know how to quit it, it's like a drug.

I try to finish the games I like, but I have an insane backlog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom