• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Owen

Banned
What is this video game credit?

A lot of times when you buy on amazon you'll get $5-10 for your next digital purchase.

Sometimes if only applies to certain publishers. I must have had a lot for 3k since I just bought the borderlands pack for free too.

I'm hoping some of the more recent Tom Clancy games show up in the daily's. Been wanting to pull the trigger on SC: Conviction and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.

Kapow

I really really hope witcher 2 goes on sale for 5 dollars. I know it's been on sale a bajillion times but i've always passed on it and recently i've really gotten an urge to play it

4mins till more games I already own and people freaking out about bad discounts without letting them actually change over to the correct percentages.

1 game from my wishlist would be nice!

smr00

Banned
Based Gaben i ask of you to give me 75% off a game on my wishlist
Pwease.gif

Orca

Picked up Nether on a whim. A friend has played 33 hours of it so, even though I couldn't get hold of him to ask, I figure it can't be that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom