• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonm1010

Banned
That's where I stopped playing the game. I just wasn't having fun with such boss battles and feared more of that. If that is the last of them, maybe I'll try again and force my way through if it gets any better.

Castle of Illusion will be at $3.75 USD on the 25th only.

My first go round that's where I quit too. It does get better though.

dream

Do you guys think there's any chance brothers will drop further than 50%? Thinking about grabbing it because of the Giantbomb GOTY talk coming up soon. 7 bucks is a reasonable price but this sale is costing me too much already.

Amazon has it for $5.99 if you want to save a dollar.

Do+It.gif

I DOED IT!

Ezalc

Question: Enhanced steam is showing my that apparently the game I want (Shadow Warrior in this case) is cheaper in the russian steam?

It's showing 199 pyo? Is it true? Is it possible for somebody to buy it on the russian steam and send it to me or is that illegal? Would the game be in Russian? :|

It'd be considerably cheaper than buying it through Brazilian steam.

Just saw this thread.

Does this mean I can't ask somebody from Russia to gift me Shadow Warrior?

So what the fuck am I supposed to be /doing/ in Legend of Dungeon?

I watched a quick video on it while waiting for the deal to go live. You're supposed to get to the bottom level (not sure how far down it goes), grab a treasure, and get back up to the tavern.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Still no drops. Volvo plz. ;_;

(It'd really help if the loading screen for GO said it was VAC secured or not...)

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
That the type of game it is. Its like saying you don't like Halo because you shoot too much.
It's different, because Halo doesn't require the player to die over and over in order to upgrade their weapons. Not saying either approach is better, but they can't be compared just like that.

Neiteio

I'm guessing all of us people who voted for RE6 unwittingly voted for DmC. :-O

Eh, guess that's not so bad. DmC looks good. But I want an RE6 discount. :-\

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
gifted Shadow Warrior to a friend, he gifted me Ducktales...well, I guess thats one way to not have to resist the nostalgia o_O

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Fallen Enchantress - for whoever got me to buy the Stardock pack about 10 pages ago - is a game that I was like "Eh, this isn't very good OH MY GOD 4 HOURS HAVE PASSED."

Would very much recommend this game to anybody on the fence.

Caerith

Thanks guys. Seems like it isn't too bad, I don't mind games that give a fair challenge, I just hate being frustrated.
It gives a fair challenge, but the castle can also be a dick. You drop down into a room to see what it is, and oh hey the floor and walls are all covered in spikes and you need to precision-platform your way back up? Fortunately, that's really easily mitigated by having a jump rune or two or five.

Hurray for both version of The Witcher being on sale. Always wanted them. Time to add them to the stupid backlog and hope I force myself into them before 3 is out.

Enemies in Legend of Dungeon were doing little damage to me, but could wear me down when in groups. I had plenty of apples to keep my health up. Then I got to level 5 and a giant minotaur 1 shot me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom