• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubb

The deep discount only applies to Oblivion. Skyrim will most likely have its own daily/flash deal.

I hope they actually put their DLC up for 75% off this time. Haven't bought any DLC for Skyrim (yay mods), but I would if they were the right price.

AlexBasch

Gonna risk it because why not.

Still have a key for Mirror's Edge, Dead Space 1 and Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3.
Anyone feeling like trading those for a copy of Oblivion? :p

I noticed it, what's is it?

The Zilla Enterprises area (from the beginning of the game) is covered in broken glass, bullet shells, blood, and body parts. You throw them all in a furnace and mop up the blood. You're the janitor.

EDIT: It's actually just 2 large rooms, and the hallways between them. It's the large rooms with the display cases all over the place near the cutscene where you demand them to sell you the sword. Come to think of it, I don't think that's a Zilla owned building, but VCD says you work for Zilla.

Bought Rogue Legacy, strike one off the wishlist. Just need Don't Starve to hit as a flash or daily sale so I can do my own giveaway for it. Hopefully it'll hit before I run out of monies, lol.

yoshizzle

Is Tomb Raider DLCs worth it? I can get all of them for 2,80€ with the 20% voucher I got from the Square christmas surprise pack.

From what I hear, the DLC for Tomb Raider is mostly (or entirely) online multiplayer content. If you just want the single-player experience, stick with the base game.

The_Monk

Is Tomb Raider DLCs worth it? I can get all of them for 2,80€ with the 20% voucher I got from the Square christmas surprise pack.

The price seems tempting. Unless you like the Multiplayer since there are quite some skins in there. There is one DLC which is a Tomb but it's a pretty short experience according to some members. I've played about 3-4 hours of the Multiplayer and it's okay if you are into the Uncharted-style TPS. I would say go for it, but again it's up to you (and your wallet!)

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Did they change the community vote? I could have sworn DmC wasn't there earlier today. I remember voting but I don't see any of the games highlighted with "Your Vote"

T.O.P

Banned
I'm on the fence for Tomb Raider and i'm about to buy La Mulano (heard great things about this game)

And everybody needs to buy Rogue Lecacy

iHqnHdfzh2lvq.gif

amazing game

I only bought Ducktales for myself during this block, the majority of games I've bought so far are being giving away on stream next week, but Ducktales is really fun!

Third attempt and the formatting is still off, but we're doing this anyways!

Merry Holiday-times everyone!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bit.Trip Runner -- MB-6A452F4D342D74E9 - Taken by tmarques
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-75FA2818A1245312 - Taken by Leg-End
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate -- MB-7E58F987E8159A6B - Taken by Anteater
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-1ED825C3B8597536 - Taken by Dicer
The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition -- MB-D5066BC73ED48479 - Taken by Volotaire

Be aware: these are not keys, these are steam gift redeem links.

Mystery game clues: after a night spent binge drinking, one might feel very sleepy.

The games I vote for never gets selected. lol Anyone play that Sherlock Holmes game?

oh..and fuck Max Payne 3. Piece of shit. 30 gigs of Max Payne droning on about his miserable life while drinking alcohol. The man does not shut up and the game takes the controls from you every 5 minutes. Fun!

Shadow Warrior is pretty dope though. I"m on chapter 5 and it seems like a lengthy game. Its fun slicing everything into pieces!

I'm on the fence for Tomb Raider and i'm about to buy La Mulano (heard great things about this game)

And everybody needs to buy Rogue Lecacy

iHqnHdfzh2lvq.gif

amazing game

oohhhhh i was going to wait until it releases for vita but it is real tempting........

Any one know if Saints Row IV went on sale so far?

bkw

Want Tomb Raider, but now it feels like I'll be getting some non-definitive version. Just like my copy of Deus Ex with it's disappointing boss battles.

Really hope TWD wins the Community's Choice. I played it on 360 originally, but want to play it on PC so that I can finally play 400 Days and Season 2 with whatever transfers across.

The_Monk

Mystery game clues: after a night spent binge drinking, one might feel very sleepy.

Thank you for your kindness, hope they can go to a good home! I've been tempted for DA Origins for quite some time but I've had a share of kindness today. :)

Costia

The Zilla Enterprises area (from the beginning of the game) is covered in broken glass, bullet shells, blood, and body parts. You throw them all in a furnace and mop up the blood. You're the janitor.

EDIT: It's actually just 2 large rooms, and the hallways between them. It's the large rooms with the display cases all over the place near the cutscene where you demand them to sell you the sword. Come to think of it, I don't think that's a Zilla owned building, but VCD says you work for Zilla.
I have seen a free UDK version of this somewhere.

looks like a free alpha version here: http://www.runestorm.com/viscera#downloads

Volotaire

Thanks for Witcher 2! Merry Christmas to you too.

tmarques

I'm sure this has been discussed to death, but I couldn't find anything about it on the first few pages -

I seem to remember deals coming back in the last few days of the sale or am I misremembering how this works? Missed FF7 and would like to get it.

Anteater

Thank you so much for dao, been wanting to get it but it's not available in my region.

masterkajo

Amazing giveaways, as always.

Seeing the Witcher 2 as a daily made me start to finish the Witcher (I am still only halfway through) so I can then finally start playing Witcher 2 in preparation for Witcher 3.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I had a love/hate relationship with Rogue Legacy's demo. It also went a bit too fast for my tastes.
How does the fullgame compare to it?

What's the final GAF-verdict on AoE 2 HD? I'm not really planning to play multiplayer, just campaign and probably a few matches against the AI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom