• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Buy Trine 2: Complete Story
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends 2 January

-80%
PREVIOUSLY: 16,99€
CURRENTLY 3,39€

Fuuuuuuck, should I do it?!

I voted for Dust, so I did my part. I still need to play it. I'm waiting for my 780 Ti and then I'm going to play my backlog of Steam games on Twitch.

That is kind of crazy. So this price absolutely won't change until Jan. 2nd? My co-worker told me it gets nuts, but damn.

Unless it is a daily or flash, the price will not increase. It does, however, have a chance to decrease more until the sale is over thanks to the dailies or flash sales.

Oh, and welcome to the family!

Divius

Should I pick up bit.trip runner or bit.trip runner 2?

I probably won't play both so I'm basically looking for the best one. Does 2 improve much over the first or is the first one the better of the two?

rtcn63

Buy Trine 2: Complete Story
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends 2 January

-80%
PREVIOUSLY: 16,99€
CURRENTLY 3,39€

Fuuuuuuck, should I do it?!

Trine 2 has been a part of indie bundles, maybe ask if anyone has a spare key to giveaway or sell for a buck. You can also wait for modbot's seasonal unused key dumps.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Also I have good faith on PG... it's Konami that's I'm worried, but surely...?

Say, what happened to that papers please results?

I probably won't play both so I'm basically looking for the best one. Does 2 improve much over the first or is the first one the better of the two?

From what I've played the first and second (only demo for the second one), I'd say Runner 2 is the better one.

derExperte

2 is easier. Other than that.... get both.

bonesquad

Going through my Steam game list as I was putting up my cards for sale I noticed a few games I have no idea where I got them. I assume from one of the Humble Bundles, but no idea...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Trine 2 has been a part of indie bundles, maybe ask if anyone has a spare key to giveaway or sell for a buck. You can also wait for modbot's seasonal unused key dumps.
Aight!

ATTENTION
Anyone got a spare key of TRINE 2 that I can buy for a dollar or two (worth in Steam-cash, of course) :D?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
lol
I think I bought Pinball Starwars dlc second time. Does steam let you do this? I'm not 100% sure I had it, but it kinda feels so.

First set of tables. http://store.steampowered.com/app/249122/?snr=1_5_9__405
Second set. http://store.steampowered.com/app/249122/?snr=1_5_9__405

Some of which are based on the same movie, so that may be why it feels like you bought it already. Steam will tell you if you've bought something before and ask if you want to send it as a gift instead.

Salsa

I have that same heatsink. Isn't that bracket a massive pain in the ass?

yup, worth it tho. its great otherwise

btw:

5tbQEuD.png

steam now knows im in uruguay, for the first time ever

im fucked

rockx4

Going through my Steam game list as I was putting up my cards for sale I noticed a few games I have no idea where I got them. I assume from one of the Humble Bundles, but no idea...

Probably humble bundles lol. I notice games a bunch of times that I've never heard of in my library.

The_Monk

Hahaha in name only. I'm more concerned about Salsa being busy with work to get a new one up when we hit 20,000 posts.

Well, the last one went up too early... The other before that went up too late. We can only hope that the next one will be on the right time!

Monaco or Dust? Which one would you guys recommend?
Couldn't be more different.

If you'd like a quirky co-operative multiplayer stealth game (one that's also been rebalanced wholesale as of today for a more lean learning curve), Monaco. If you want a action game that's somewhat similar to DMC but with beautifully drawn 2D sprites, From Dust. They're both good.

Conceptually Runner 1 and 2 are roughly the same. Difference between is that 2 has 3D graphics on a 2D plane, is less difficult and has more variety in its obstacles. I'd just get both anyways with how cheap all of the bit.trip games are currently.

Cynar

This is my first big steam sale, is this the whole Christmas sale or do more games get added over the Christmas period.

Every 8 hours there are new flash sales. These are safe to buy.

Every day there are daily deals those are safe to buy.

Do not buy anything else until the last day. Read the OP.

Salsa

I could run to the bank and deposit $10 to get revengeance

but

gonna be on vacation when it comes out probably

I dunno man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom