• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewFresh

People are awfully nice here...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Darkout -- MB-3737269F17421953 - Taken by Shrike Alvaron. 40 entrants total.

t1387756860z1.png

liezryou

Shadow Warrior was my top pick for 2013 Steam GOTY, and I wanted to share a little joy with the generous folks here who've done so much to brighten up my year , so...

WHO WANTS SOME WANG?!

Thanks for the giveaway. This game has been one of those games i want but will not buy until 5$ @.@.

Shadow Warrior was my top pick for 2013 Steam GOTY, and I wanted to share a little joy with the generous folks here who've done so much to brighten up my year , so...

WHO WANTS SOME WANG?!

Wow, didn't even know Modbot had a 24 hour raffle. Entered anyway, thanks for doing this!

Iztli

Guys, does Dragon Age require an EA account at all or does it just us steam's DRM?
The EA account is only if you want to upload screens/cheevos thats linked to the bioware site. You dont even have to login :p The steam version only uses steam unlike the retail version where you have to login to ea or else you cant play.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Too much generosity. Melting my icy black heart.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-A7765D9A845E4D6B
FTL -- MB-E23F6705EAF89CF1
Magicka -- MB-C8C661F5CB8887EE

t1387757895z1.png

WisK

Neo Member
What are the chances that the price of snow globe cards will go up as we near the end of the sale seeing how they'll disappear afterwords?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I said fuck it to the 8 bucks I had. Merry Early Xmas.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Toki Tori -- MB-4C5B4FFD0FDBD567 - Taken by Melhisedek
Bit Trip Runner -- MB-C147A2B0450629C1 - Taken by nightstorm
Savant Ascent -- MB-415339265E4A4905 - Taken by WisK
Super Hexagon -- MB-60DDCF4F617DB353 - Taken by Shrike Alvaron
Shadowgrounds -- MB-7D6FE6F1BBF59385 - Taken by Hesemonni
Duke Nukem -- MB-79D797C3E01B6217 - Taken by Jables Swan
Defy Gravity Extended -- MB-FEE8C4FA11A8EB48 - Taken by gngf123
Duke Nukem 2 -- MB-04F292F9D26EF873 - Taken by zerokoolpsx
La Mulana -- MB-27B378A25F8353C3 - Taken by RS4-
Fowl Space -- MB-735B1A7A7D035372 - Taken by Intheflorsh
KuGsj.gif

Martian

Thank you Based Gaben for listening to my prayers.

I need not Skyrim to be on a discount

I solely wanted Oblivion, and ask and you will receive. I will gladly spend my money on your games

Zeliard

*** Only one Steam key in this giveaway (for QUBE), as well the GOG version of Shadowrun Returns, and uh, several leftover Origin keys I had. Sorry, but hey, free games!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

QUBE -- MB-F0F8B2DB077904DF - Taken by alr1ght

PGP3OVL.png
Shadowrun Returns GOG -- MB-78199F8560717542 - Taken by user237
vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge Origin -- MB-CF8B2ED996D271D1 - Taken by JoduanER2
vRvbDCu.png
Battlefield 3 Origin -- MB-C3403EDCF85C9764 - Taken by Frustrated_Grunt
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin -- MB-B635C8D81D0E1502
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space Origin -- MB-9875BEE6F57BE100
vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising Origin -- MB-8926FF2F77887994

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE -- MB-9975183FE3C53074 - Taken by Jiggaloboy

t1387771212z1.png

riposte so more people can get in

By the end of this sale everyone better have Super Hexagon, it's too good and it's $.59.

EDIT: Also just noticed I lost my junior status, Merry Christmas to me!

Ryne

Man, you guys should really jump on Rogue Legacy. I bought it during the autumn sale and fell in love with it. I died constantly, but gradually got better with more equips and better gameplay. I still haven't beaten a boss yet, but I'm absolutely having fun with this game.

user237

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Showdown Effect -- MB-8E33A5318EF68C30 - Taken by Reg. 3 entrants total.

t1387748535z1.png

This might be already used. I had two keys from a bundle and don't remember which one I used.

Zafir

What are the chances that the price of snow globe cards will go up as we near the end of the sale seeing how they'll disappear afterwords?
If anything that'll just make the price drop even more since people will just want to offload any they don't use.

fantomena

Just finished Shadow Warrior. It took me exactly 10 hours and 26 min (or 11 hours according to Steam). I did not explore much, just played it through, would probably take me a couple of hours more if I was gonna explore every corner in the game.

I bought in during the autumn sale this year for the same price as now. Very good game, loved it. The upgrades, skills, weapons and the katana/blade fights were indeed really awesome and satisfying.

I was never really sure why the base price was so high, but after I finished it now I understood why. It is a long good shooter with lots of fun. The grapgics were really good, some bad textures though, story was mediocre, but did not excpect a well written story anyway.

I really recommend people to buy it now since it's a daily. Not a GOTY candidate. but still a very good game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/233130/

tmespe

Hope someone will get some use out of this.

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

The Witcher 2 -- MB-108E3EA2A411CAAB - Taken by Kanokare. 43 entrants total.

t1387758615z1.png

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge

I don't believe there will be a big push as many people are holding off for the last day of sale once they know there is no more Flash or Daily deals, so they will buy a lot and thus snow globes will fill most everyone's inventory.

People are awfully nice here...

As are you. Thanks for sharing that game, ignoring the giveaway itself I only just now discovered Darkout existed because of you and it has gone on my wishlist to enjoy someday in the future.

Decker

need to ask again since my post was buried pages ago

are there any interesting DLC for Max Payne 3 worth buying ?

I am not interested in multiplayer

Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass
Max Payne 3: Deathmatch Made In Heaven Pack
Max Payne 3: Painful Memories Pack
Max Payne 3: Hostage Negotiation Pack
Max Payne 3: Local Justice Pack
Max Payne 3: Silent Killer Loadout Pack
Max Payne 3: Cemetery Map
Max Payne 3: Special Edition Pack
Max Payne 3: Deadly Force Burst
Max Payne 3: Pill Bottle Item
Max Payne 3: Classic Max Payne Character

as far as I have understood Max Payne 3 Rockstart Pass includes all 10 dlc

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
i'm so indie
ModBot said:
Instructions for alr1ght:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Bastion -- MB-D3537714FA0EC6A5
LIMBO -- MB-A613211CFF02DC20

t1387758931z1.png

maneil99

Not if you only want SP

No, it's all multiplayer DLC and
to the surprise of nobody
the MP community is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom