• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

fun fact: the multiplayer in Max Payne 3 is pretty great

completely unbalanced, tho. Just get 2 pistols and run.

played like 50 hours of it

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This, Skullgirls and Divekick. I need games for me and for gifting purposes.

How come my post keeps getting quoted?
KuGsj.gif

Im broke so they better take their sweet ass time putting there until I get another 20 at least.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
fun fact: the multiplayer in Max Payne 3 is pretty great

completely unbalanced, tho. Just get 2 pistols and run.

played like 50 hours of it

Are servers still active? I'm thinking about getting MP3, but I've never played one.

Salsa

im still kinda bummed that farming cards completely ruins your gameplay tracking

now my top played games are random shitty games that happened to had cards and I left running for a few nights

Arthea

so many nice giveaways!

I'm not sure why I bought Mulana, it's not my type of the game, but who can resist this price.
Also I joined Arstozka law enforcers. Why this game doesn't have cards? It makes no sense!

need to ask again since my post was buried pages ago

are there any interesting DLC for Max Payne 3 worth buying ?

I am not interested in multiplayer

Deathmatch Made In Heaven has a co-op mode, but yeah, it's pretty much all PvP multiplayer stuff

Are servers still active? I'm thinking about getting MP3, but I've never played one.

Still quite a few players but I find actually getting into a game a bitch. It's constantly disconnecting me.

How come my post keeps getting quoted?
KuGsj.gif

Im broke so they better take their sweet ass time putting there until I get another 20 at least.
Somehow I found myself on that page even though the thread was much farther along. All the fighting game people are also waiting for Gabe to throw us a bone.

As someone who has never played Ducktales prior to today, it is an extremely fun game, as someone who use to watch the show with their older siblings, this is a huge nostalgia trip for me, considering I was barely old enough to understand it now ( I'm currently 18 for a comparison). Just a ton of fun and it seems to be fairly short.

moojito

Picked up mp3 before checking the download size. Man, 30gigs is a hefty download for my ailing 8mb line. Still, it's not a steam sale if you don't buy a game and never install it, right?

Don't worry train simulator, I'll get round to playing you one day.

gngf123

So it turns out I'm a dirty liar. That last giveaway wasn't my last!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Guardians of Middle-earth -- MB-044786721DA97C38 - Taken by Melhisedek. 9 entrants total.
Cave Story Plus -- MB-F9BB4770D7567C05 - Taken by ussjtrunks. 6 entrants total.
The Binding of Isaac Plus Wrath of the Lamb DLC -- MB-A01E1805207946EF - Taken by Dusk Golem. 8 entrants total.

t1387750201z1.png

Arthea

here is a weird question, if my version is region locked, does it mean I can't activate MP3 from other region, or these things aren't related? Just curious.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
What.

Buy the whole pack, you fool.

I generally don't mind playing older games, but I have trouble enjoying some of the older PC games, especially old Shooters. Do Max Payne 1 and 2 hold up well?
Thanks to everyone else who replied.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
I generally don't mind playing older games, but I have trouble enjoying some of the older PC games, especially old Shooters. Do Max Payne 1 and 2 hold up well?
Thanks to everyone else who replied.

If they hold up well? IF THEY HOLD UP WELL!?!?!?

Yes, they do. They're better than 3 in the shooting mechanics. And they don't have the stupid cover system.

Also use the widescreen fix.

JCubed

Banned
As someone who has never played Ducktales prior to today, it is an extremely fun game, as someone who use to watch the show with their older siblings, this is a huge nostalgia trip for me, considering I was barely old enough to understand it now ( I'm currently 18 for a comparison). Just a ton of fun and it seems to be fairly short.

The original was a great game too. I bought this up without a second thought when I saw it onsale.

gngf123

You son of a bitch...

And to top it off, there's even more!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

McPixel -- MB-5A2E78C253E0F82B - Taken by redfirm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom