• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

I haven't bought a single thing this holiday sale! And it's not because I don't want anything...

ilT8FhazntbVT.png

you asked for it, didn't you? (><)

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Was the Bioshock Infinite Season Pass ever on sale?
I doubt it because it's a savings over the episodes but I was just curious...

Only a price glitch at the beginning of the first day of the sales, was accidentally included alongside the 75% off of the base game.

mrgone

Was the Bioshock Infinite Season Pass ever on sale?
I doubt it because it's a savings over the episodes but I was just curious...

There was a pricing error, so while it wasn't on sale it was available for $5 for like 20 minutes. Given the trajectory of the other Bioshock games I wouldn't be surprised if it was down there for real during the summer sale.

hom3land

playing Dark Souls after not playing for almost a year.. This game is too damn hard lol. Need humanity to beat gargoyles, can't find any humanity.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I generally don't mind playing older games, but I have trouble enjoying some of the older PC games, especially old Shooters. Do Max Payne 1 and 2 hold up well?
Thanks to everyone else who replied.
I'm a huge fan of those games, so I may not have a totally unbiased opinion. But after replaying them last year I think yes, they both hold up perfectly well today.

Do tell me how that is. I'm on the fence with it as I know it would be a good looking game for my daughter and I to play together (I play, she tells me where to go or what to do), but I have no idea on how it is to actually play or control.

So I played a bit Mini Ninjas and I think it could be the game you are looking for. It's visually satisfying and peaceful while not graphically mindblowing. The combat is simple, yet fun. No blood of course and seems like a lighthearted game. Skills are automatically increased. Don't know whether the game has that much depth in it but I'd rate it an above average game, and even better for your purposes. Though I haven't played it that much, only a 25 minutes or so. I maybe have a time to look at it better later on.

I did have a sound problem with the game when I started it but that was fixed by installing OpenAL.

fozzy

Maybe a silly question, but if I buy a retail disk game is there any way I can choose to play it through Steam?

I'd like to keep my games all in one place.

playing Dark Souls after not playing for almost a year.. This game is too damn hard lol. Need humanity to beat gargoyles, can't find any humanity.

nah you don't since I beat them and didn't learn about what the humanity stuff really did until later LOL.

Get a shield with decent fire resist stats for that second fucker.

C4rter

As it turned out the "Binary Domain" Key I gave away earlier is region locked. I did not know this but the user BorntoPlay could not redeem the key and so he nuked it for me so I can give it away again.

The key is from a German PC Gaming Magazine (Gamestar, issue 13/2013) so it must be locked to Germany.

Anybody who want's the key should either be from Germany or is willing to activate the key via VPN.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (C4rter, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Binary Domain -- MB-4009AEEB97A0DE87 - Taken by skullmuffins. 24 entrants total.

t1387761585z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom