• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wookieomg

by the way, didn't see it listed in the OP, so I feel I should mention there are some fantastic deals on Amazon for digital PC games. Most of the games are either the same price as Steam sales or cheaper. I'm thinking about getting Brothers for 5 bucks and Teleglitch for the random price of $4.41. Also, for those that wanted Dead Space 2 for the fiver from the failed community vote, it's currently that exact price on Amazon.

here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=lp_9794...9455011&ie=UTF8&qid=1387763411&rnid=979455011

if this has already been posted in this thread, my apologies! Just wanted to help everyone out :)

Turfster

Flash
  • Mount & Blade 80% off
  • The Bridge 85% off
  • You Don't Know Jack Bundle 75% off
  • Strike Suit Zero 75% off
Community votes
  • Battlefield 2 75% off
  • Duke Nukem 3D 80% off
  • Jedi Knight 40% off

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
ARGH! Why couldn't You Don't Know Jack's collection go on sale earlier! I bought Dues Ex thinking those wouldn't be flash sales due to being $1.50 each. ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH.

I was looking at Duke Nukem just a few minutes ago. This is perfect for me. *votes Duke Nukem*

Mount and Blade is the only series I recognize in the flash deal section...

Karl2177

For those that are considering Strike Suit Zero, my opinion is that it isn't that good. It takes a while to get used to the controls and then once you do, the gameplay becomes incredibly repetitive.

Dambrosi

Banned
Wonder how profitable a CS-clone featuring anime-style girls and Steam trading cards would be.
Well, seeing how well World Of Tanks does, how about a Girls Und Panzer Online?

Never mind the utter shame of admitting that I know what Girls Und Panzer is.

Please tell me this hasn't already been done.

BTW, voted for Jedi Knight. Do your bit, people.

LeleSocho

Banned
So i bought Red Faction Guerrilla... is there a way to actually play the game without a Game for Windows account? I can't save without it...

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Very pleasantly surprised to see The Bridge. I honestly assumed it wouldn't be a flash/daily/community choice and almost picked it up during the first few days of the sale.

Gonna be a lot easier to wait on all the other titles I was thinking about now.

BF2 for the win. Missed it as I didn't have a good pc back then. I neeed it.

You dont know jack pack worth it? Going to sleep, must make a quick decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom