• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lkr

I went ahead and bought TWD sine I somehow don't own it.

community choice is funny because it would make JK 99 cents cheaper

I voted for JK for some reason. I might bite on BF2 since I don't have an optical disc drive but I'm not too keen on buying it since I do own it and I doubt it is active

Dec

Volgarr the Viking is a super good game. Really frustrating at times, but once you memorize everything it is really rewarding. At this point I can get through the first world without getting hit once, having trouble with a really annoying mechanic but I'll get past it and then get better and better at repeating what I did.

Caerith

Well, seeing how well World Of Tanks does, how about a Girls Und Panzer Online?

Never mind the utter shame of admitting that I know what Girls Und Panzer is.

Please tell me this hasn't already been done.

BTW, voted for Jedi Knight. Do your bit, people.
Hasn't been done yet apparently, but my idea was actually kinda dumb.

A L4D eroge is where the real money is.

BiggNife

Compared to the other discounts, yes.

Is it really such an outrage to spend $3 instead of $2.50 or $2

If the game was like $20 then yeah I'd understand people being pissed at the small discount but it's so cheap to begin with that I don't really understand the anger

Nabs

Volgarr the Viking is a super good game. Really frustrating at times, but once you memorize everything it is really rewarding. At this point I can get through the first world without getting hit once, having trouble with a really annoying mechanic but I'll get past it and then get better and better at repeating what I did.

I hope they give it a daily/flash sale. People need to give this game a shot.

Khronico

Is it really such an outrage to spend $3 instead of $2.50 or $2

If the game was like $20 then yeah I'd understand people being pissed at the small discount but it's so cheap to begin with that I don't really understand the anger

It's the fact that ever since Disney got a hold of the star wars franchise we haven't seen a good discount on any star wars game. It's not the price, it's the principal behind it. Disney is basically the new activision.

Edit: Also that 50% off KOTOR2 was straight up insulting.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Wait so are these older YDKJ's good?

I bought the newest remake one, is the pack worth getting?

I guess most importantly, is there local co-op 4 player?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
you don't know Jack is tempting.. but kinda pointless if you dont get that many chances to play local MP, right?

Depends on how much you like YDKJ. Even singleplayer wise, I enjoy it due to the nature of the question/answers.

Wait so are these older YDKJ's good?

I bought the newest remake one, is the pack worth getting?

I guess most importantly, is there local co-op 4 player?

Yes. Different questions, and you get a bunch of content. As much as the newer one.

IIRC, yes. 4 player while the newer one is stuck at 2.

Someone buy me this collection. ;__;

Dec

I hope they give it a daily/flash sale. People need to give this game a shot.

In that respect I feel a little bad, I won it during a Giantbomb stream the other day. I believe they were donated by someone that worked on it.

Zushin

Don't companies get alot more revenue if they have deeper discounts during sales? Why doesn't Disney or Activision understand this?

How does multiplayer in YDKJ work? I'm assuming it's local. I watched the video but I wasn't sure... does everyone just crowd around the keyboard and have a specific button they press?

cicero

I plan on buying Mount & Blade: Warband as a gift for someone and I was wondering if the Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars DLC is actually worth it. Is it? Or should I just stick with the base Warband game? Any help I could get with this would be appreciated.

Dambrosi

Banned
Hasn't been done yet apparently, but my idea was actually kinda dumb.
"Witch-chan, d-daisukiiiiiieeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE--"

I...guess we're voting for Dark Forces? Tell me quick, I'm tired and want to go to bed.

Well, there was this...though hell if I know what actually became of that.
...I didn't know. Oh God forgive me, I didn't know. *curls up in foetal position, sobbing quietly*

I have such a big back log of games I have yet to complete yet I find my self buying more from Steam during these sales, why oh why do I keep doing this.... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom