• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I am quite enjoying Strike Suit Zero, but Strike Suit Infinity is scratching the itch for me to play more due to it's score based and combo focus mechanics over Zero's story play.

Luckily both Strike Suit games are on sale, so get both.

mileS

Kind of insane that DayZ hasn't moved from #1 all this sale. Pretty good for an alpha :/ Didn't I read they weren't planning to go official beta until this time next year? With that game printing money they better pick up the pace.

I don't know I should shut up I really don't know much about it. Just going off what I read.

I am quite enjoying Strike Suit Zero, but Strike Suit Infinity is scratching the itch for me to play more due to it's score based and combo focus mechanics over Zero's story play.

Luckily both Strike Suit games are on sale, so get both.

For less than $2? I picked up Infinity.
It's all your fault. :\

You can have 5 more friends on your list!
I've got a cap that's about 10 times my friends list now...

Your friend list cap is increased.

more friends allowed

I thought that might be what it meant, but it seemed arbitrary and stuff since a lot of things are extra bells and whistles for your profile. :lol

Turfster

I thought that might be what it meant, but it seemed arbitrary and stuff since a lot of things are extra bells and whistles for your profile. :lol
It is. It's the equivalent of "fuck, what do we give them?" "Iunno, allow them to have more staplers on their desk? Sounds good and doesn't cost us anything!"

I see. I think you could probably only tell that if you played the older TR games, which I didn't, so maybe thats why. I was merely judging it on how I thought they played like, but if I am wrong about it, and it seems to be the case, then I guess the complaints do make sense...

Pick up Tomb Raider Anniversary if it goes on sale at a good price. In most sections it looks more than modern enough and it's level design is among the best ever. There are a couple of rough spots gameplay wise since it is a remake of the older games but they are few and far between. Its an amazing game.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
This site has cost me more money on Steam than anything, really considering buying Rogue Legacy

iHqnHdfzh2lvq.gif

If that doesn't convince you, it's hopeless.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Sometimes in Rogue Legacy you can kill a Kentucky fried chicken enemy.

If you are unlucky, it'll kill you. Though by that point you would be at 1 HP anyroad, so you deserved to be killed by food.

alice

Any comments on The Bridge? I like puzzle games, so I'm considering, but I don't think I've heard much about it before.

More giveaways.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Guardians of Middle-earth -- MB-007BB5FDC7EB614E - Taken by MadBrad
Guardians of Middle-earth Smaug's Treasure DLC -- MB-2D1FE07C455D5132 - Taken by MadBrad

Apologies if any of these keys are used.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Shelter Steam -- MB-CD232263DF4D85C3 - Taken by Gazoinks
Rig 'n' Roll -- MB-DE5BBA604D01FC46 - Taken by WinterDemons
Worm Blast -- MB-023081979516B0A6 - Taken by Diedac
Worm Crazy Golf -- MB-F2F2BB1122617DE0 - Taken by WhiskeyDiver
Doc Clock: Toasted Sandwich of Time -- MB-CED3E50D0CFCDE05 - Taken by xGreg
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-ED59194493AA653D - Taken by PandaPandaPanda
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars -- MB-8F78E704F9CD6AAF - Taken by Lain
Mafia II -- MB-9D78C3B74FC858D3 - Taken by FauX
Europa Universalis 3 Complete -- MB-F4B530CB3C360CF6 - Taken by Red Blaster
Splice -- MB-D50D63A23DBF7598 - Taken by Frustrated_Grunt
Yet It Moves -- MB-A8EDDC1995988E15 - Taken by Danielsan
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP -- MB-391C2C616ACF15E3 - Taken by Personaj
Trainz Simulator 12 -- MB-08871376752BB36B - Taken by Kanokare
Worm Pinball -- MB-058584BB4836F09D - Taken by Dipper145
Crusader Kings Complete -- MB-76EB35B4309792F7 - Taken by belucheez
Limbo -- MB-18CE68A46A79F319 - Taken by foamdino

Erekiddo

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but it'll go toward free games for all.

If I have a game sitting in my inventory, is there a way I can get the steam key for it? Are the games being given away by Modbot (you fine people) ones that came from other places other than Steam?

Turfster

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but it'll go toward free games for all.

If I have a game sitting in my inventory, is there a way I can get the steam key for it? Are the games being given away by Modbot (you fine people) ones that came from other places other than Steam?

Gift it via email to your own email addy, then paste the link you got (without the ?redeem=<youremail>) in the modbot register pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom