• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl2177

How many votes there will be at the end of the sale, 45?

I missed one, so I will be one vote short to get the last card for the last day.

You can actually miss two votes in the entirety of the sale, because you can't vote in the final 8 hours of the sale(the sale would be over when the vote is complete). That said, I wish there was an incentive of a bonus card to those that didn't miss a single vote.

feel

Buy Strike Suit Zero.

Don't ask. Just do.

EDIT: I actually streamed about an hour of it, as well. It's pretty awesome.
http://www.twitch.tv/legacyzero/c/3398199
first few minutes is kinda jerky.. not sure why. It cleans up after.
Dunno how this game got in my library (was in some bundle probably), decided to give it a chance a while back expecting to be bored/annoyed after 3 minutes but it ended up being great. It's easy to play so you get some good "space dogfighting with pretty visuals" satisfaction out of it fast without any kind of learning curve. Highly recommended.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
i2u4gxUELrTEn.gif

ibWZWc.gif

-MD-

So guys, went to buy Rogue Legacy, forgot I also wanted Walking Dead Season 1, bought both, now I don't know what to play first.

For every 5 hours of Rogue Legacy you play you're allowed to play through 1 episode of Walking Dead.

I have spoken.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'm going to cry I don't know if I can't handle that by the time I get to the end of it, which would be early morning for me.

Play it tomorrow. You can finish it in a day if you're quick. You don't need to give up sleep for it.

Ok I think I'm going to playthrough TWD tomorrow and when I come back here tomorrow night I'm going to need tissue because I hear it is a max speed feels train.

Hello, here is a copy of Dead Space for anyone who would like it. Happy holidays :)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dead Space -- MB-C2E2FA81E73F6B0A - Taken by Kastrioti

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Quick question. Does everyone manually put the image of the game on there or does it do it automatically? I did a giveaway and there was no game pic.

It's automatic, but I think the game name has to be exactly as it appears in Steam for it to work.

Turfster

Quick question. Does everyone manually put the image of the game on there or does it do it automatically? I did a giveaway and there was no game pic.

It does it automatically if it can find the game name on the steam search.
(Steam search is a bit shit, so sometimes it doesn't work)

-MD-

Woke up, voted for the deal, got a card, it was Rogue Legacy foil.

Everything went better than expected.png.jpg.exe

Thought it said voting only gives snow globe cards.

It's automatic, but I think the game name has to be exactly as it appears in Steam for it to work.

It does it automatically if it can find the game name on the steam search.
(Steam search is a bit shit, so sometimes it doesn't work)

modbot gives you the quote with the image, matching the steam title of the game I supose

Cool. Thanks, fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom