• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

I'm about to give up on sequence working on this computer.
Updated Drivers, Tried numerous compatibilities, Repaired the XNA stuff...Is there anything I might be missing? The game is on for all of a split second. I don't see it but it's in the processes.

ShadyJ

Been tame for me.

Oblivion Game of the Year Deluxe
Battlefield 2 Complete
Legend of Dungeon
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
Monaco

C4rter

Dirt 3 4,99€ at Gamersgate....BUT
Due to high demand we are currently out of serial keys for DiRT 3.
You may proceed with your order but it may take up to a few days before you recieve your serial key.

Frologic

Another game down, just finished HARD RESET. Accidentally skipped the final cutscene so off youtube I go!

This games story..

h9kuRfv.jpg

The_Monk

For the people who created the Badge from Winter Sale, did you got anything worth selling? I guess it's more wise to sell the cards instead of crafting a badge hoping for something valuable, but because I don't know what items you can get I'm not sure what's the most profitable action. Any tips? Thanks in advance.

wilflare

For the people who created the Badge from Winter Sale, did you got anything worth selling? I guess it's more wise to sell the cards instead of crafting a badge hoping for something valuable, but because I don't know what items you can get I'm not sure what's the most profitable action. Any tips? Thanks in advance.

I'm still missing 2/3 cards to craft level 1 for this badge :/

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...

One word for you: unparalleled.

The_Monk

One word for you: unparalleled.

Alright I just searched that one Market and there's one people selling for a high price, but has to be extremely rare to be only one person selling it, correct? I was just weighting on what should be more profitable. I don't play none of the F2P games, which means I have no knowledge how cheap items get. Need to search for some to see if it's worth a chance or not.

derExperte

From what I gather, a lot of people were surprised by that negative reaction by RPS. The game has been a positive surprise to a lot of people, including a very positive preview in Finnish gaming magazine Pelit which might not mean much to most people but I value the opinion of this specific writer. Also read the RPS preview comments, a lot of people disagreeing with the preview.

That being said, I'll wait for the release. Early access games are just annoying at this point, so many great games I've yet to play so I really don't have the time to play early access games just to play them again at release.

What I just realized is that the guy who wrote "Yeah……or you can read the Codex preview, and get an educated opinion" and linked to that article was the editor of said article and the rest of the discussion leads me to think they're a bunch of wankers over there.

Apart from that Blackguard seems to be a pretty hard game even on easy and they're still tweaking it which is the most important part in this kind of game so I'll do the same as you and wait for release.

Durante

The real question for me with Blackguards is whether I should buy it now to play at release, since it probably won't get cheaper until then. I'm not playing early access.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
morning guys

nba2k14 PC version is NOT the "next gen" version correct? noticed its cheap on GMG

Up next in my backlog: Deadly Premonition.

Already played a bit but it kept crashing at a certain point. Time to grab the latest DPfix and to dive into this again.

It will always crash after a while. The port is, sadly, pretty shitty...

I already played it for 14 hours or so, but I have to say it crashed like 30 times. It seems its always when you want to go to the "overworld" at certain times.

Jawmuncher

I'm officially throwing in the hat on Sequence.
Nothing I could think of has fixed the game from launching. Which irks me since people on Windows 8 have been able to play it. I'll leave it on my computer in case a fix comes my way. Damn shame since i have wanted to play this for quite awhile.

Durante

It will always crash after a while. The port is, sadly, pretty shitty...

I already played it for 14 hours or so, but I have to say it crashed like 30 times. It seems its always when you want to go to the "overworld" at certain times.
The way to play without crashes is to reboot every time before you start. Then you have a good 8 hours or so. I wish I was joking.

Beepos

How long can I expect to get out of something like Witcher 2? Or perhaps it's just better I want for Skyrim + DLCs and play that instead?

Just bored of the holiday season and wouldn't mind trying a RPG.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
another question (I'm sorry I post a lot, I know >_<), humble bundle should reveal the BTA games later today correct? possible giveaways if so unfortunately (well, unfortunately for me that is lol)

Card Boy

Banned
The way to play without crashes is to reboot every time before you start. Then you have a good 8 hours or so. I wish I was joking.

Why people put up with this shit is beyond me. I don't care how good the game is, I got hundreds of other games to play that actually work and are not shit on PC.

Vazduh

another question (I'm sorry I post a lot, I know >_<), humble bundle should reveal the BTA games later today correct? possible giveaways if so unfortunately (well, unfortunately for me that is lol)

When you click on the "More games coming soon!" box, it says:

More games will be added to this bundle next Tuesday morning at 11:00am Pacific!

Rhaknar

When you click on the "More games coming soon!" box, it says:

More games will be added to this bundle next Tuesday morning at 11:00am Pacific!

well shit, I didnt even notice that. I apologize :/

fantomena

you made that much money selling cards?!

Yep. Also a couple of TF2 items I have received from pre-ordering games (I have stopped pre-ordering game now though due to Aliens: CM and BF4). But it was like 4 items which I sold for 1€ each.

How many foils you got?

No idea, but I sold every foil and card that dropped.

:lol I'm on something like £3.41 and thought I was doing well.

Haha. I have had damn many games which supported cards.

MiKeD

Banned
Oh man, valve has the best optimized games. I'm afraid you're doomed from the source engine

I'm gonna have to shell out some money soon on a decent PC. So many games I'm missing out on, especially after my interest in PS3 games out there has sharply declined.

Onionkid

Well, just finished the first chapter in The Bridge. Okay, I had no idea the game had *that* much of a hard-on for Braid's presentation. That aside, I've enjoyed the few puzzles I've done so far. Kinda wish the rewind and tilt features were faster or had varying speed options though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom