• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Yes, a $25 minimum bundle.
That's true, but leaving it at that comes off as a bit disingenuous.

It was $6.24 on the Humble Store and Steam two days ago. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what Omega Rex is thinking of. If not that, then maybe the fact that it was featured in Humble's opening/fall sale.

Arukado

Trine 2 Complete Story bought, and i want to double dip castlevania but 66% is not enough :/.

EDIT: I just saw the gmg offer. Hmmm.

maty

If anyone from Brazil can help and gift me Castlevania I'd appreciate it. I can buy you a game of the same price on steam.

I'd rather do this than buy from nuveem or use paypal so I can use my steam wallet to pay for the game (and avoid paypal tax and other taxes as well)
If this is not the place to do this, I'm sorry and I won't ask again.

Thanks

So just beat Episode 1 of The Walking Dead, what a nearly 3 hour experience that was, I don't know if I can handle Episode 2 today, but good god was that just fantastic, I literally applauded after I finished it.

Man, I should have checked how large a download some games were before I bought them on Steam.

Purchased Max Payne 3 and it's 30gb. It's going to take me at least 6 days to download that. Cruddy US internet infrastructure.

Bittercup

you wouldnt say Borderlands is multiplayer-focused?

wut

difference between the game "still being fun" in single-player and the game itself not focusing on a multiplayer experience

it is 100% a multiplayer game and thoroughly intended to be played that way
Yes you're right, the game was certainly designed to work fine as a multiplayer game. I just meant if you prefer to play alone or don't know anyone for multiplayer that doesn't meant you should avoid Borderlands. The game works as a singleplayer game was well.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
If anyone from Brazil can help and gift me Castlevania I'd appreciate it. I can buy you a game of the same price on steam.

I'd rather do this than buy from nuveem or use paypal so I can use my steam wallet to pay for the game (and avoid paypal tax and other taxes as well)
If this is not the place to do this, I'm sorry and I won't ask again.

Thanks

If you're willing to pay the Valve Tax from the market (i think it's 15%, more than the Paypal tax), I could put something up for the price of the game and then gift you the game with the funds from the sale.

Sadly, I don't want anything today.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So just beat Episode 1 of The Walking Dead, what a nearly 3 hour experience that was, I don't know if I can handle Episode 2 today, but good god was that just fantastic, I literally applauded after I finished it.

I played episode 1 a few months ago (around Halloween) and finished episode 2 just a few days ago. Can't wait to play the rest. Sooo good

Derrick01

Banned
Look right under that section, Published by 505 games. Also, Wasteland 2, Pillars of Eternity, and DayZ are also technically defined as indie.

Additionally, Chivalry is also an indie game that everyone goes nuts about. You just make choices because it goes against what everyone else is currently saying.

You're a hipster. :)

Yup I'm a habitual vote hipster.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Guys did The Stanley Parable get a 50% off? Or should I go with the 25% instead?

It was 40% off the first day of the sale, and is likely to return if they do an "encore" day at the end of the sale (or in a flash / community choice). I'd wait.

Santini

Never played Borderlands before. Decided to get the BL2 GOTY edition, but have just one question.

Do I get all the DLC I need or is there anything that is worth picking up as well?

I want to get the Borderlands 2 GOTY, is any of the DLC that's not included in that worth picking up?

In this boat myself and debating if I really want to play the game now or if I should just wait for the BL2 GOTY 2 Ultimate Gold Edition Turbo or whatever they decide to call it. You know it's going to happen.

Anyhow, BL2 GOTY is missing all of the character skins DLC as well as the following game content:

Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2
Borderlands 2: Headhunter 1: Bloody Harvest
Borderlands 2: Headhunter 2: Wattle Gobbler
Borderlands 2: Headhunter 3: Mercenary Day

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Played Spelunky for the first time. I was dying to the most stupid things, thought to cut it short... Yet there I was, 2 hours later, finally crawling out of the mines. I died in the jungle pretty quickly, but getting there was enough progress for one day. This may be one of those games I keep going back to.

Shadow Warrior was my top pick for 2013 Steam GOTY, and I wanted to share a little joy with the generous folks here who've done so much to brighten up my year , so...

WHO WANTS SOME WANG?!
I got the wang.

Thanks Tallaerin! Been wanting to play this one for a while, didn't expect to win with a relatively large entry pool. I'll have to pay this generosity forward in the thread later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom