• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember that Steam sux0rz teh big 0ne!11 video from like 10 years ago? I just got reminded of it but I can't evidence of it anywhere.

yuraya

This game is fucking hard! I'm not usually good at these hardcore platformers though. I'm still in the first world. I'm glad the PG option exists because all the "oh yeahhhh"s at checkpoints got old real quick.

Yea I died a lot in the game. Way too many times tbh. but the game has a great pace to it so dying never made me rage quit too much. Few times I did.

ooohh yea xD

Quikies83

Anyone have any quick impressions on Contagion? It's cheap enough that I'm tempted...

I've pumped a good many hours into it.. It's your typical zombie survival game but the focus on atmosphere and the horror element is much greater here.
Various different game modes.. the maps are good and updates are coming regularly. That and the community is pretty big.
I'd say grab it.

I've pumped a good many hours into it.. It's your typical zombie survival game but the focus on atmosphere and the horror element is much greater here.
Various different game modes.. the maps are good and updates are coming regularly. That and the community is pretty big.
I'd say grab it.

Coolio, thanks bud!

decaf

Anyone have a spare Anno 2070 Digital Deluxe edition key from Amazon spare? Can PayPal you a bit extra or send you something from the UK Steam store!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Zeno Clash -- MB-77DA87979A64A222 - Taken by kevin1025
Killing Floor -- MB-1ECFBC7D8DE92326 - Taken by Quikies83
Garry's Mod -- MB-BB8933D39ED94561 - Taken by Wake
Magicka Plus DLC -- MB-F47E4FFAF1C196BF - Taken by Leg-End

some humble leftovers, also i want friends too! http://steamcommunity.com/id/razorbackdb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom