• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternia

It's easy firing off invites but for the ocd in me, it'll probably take 10 times as long tagging everyone!

Oh, about games...whoever said Cargo Commander was fun is right. Although that UI is not a pretty thing to look at.

Zeliard

my apologies everyone.. I opened up the flood gates of inviting people by asking for friends and derailed the thread. :(

Not a derail, and we're all still waiting for the flash sale update in a couple hours, as well as to knock over some chairs if Brothers doesn't win the Community vote.

Cheddahz

Banned
Oh lawd
vPG5vYN.png
Oh god...

You kinda just asked us to add you

Nope. I got it for free months ago and I want my money back =p
"Oh well, nothing's cheaper than something free!" - Laguna - Final Fantasy VIII

Leg-End

I think you might have a Football Manager problem..

I did, this was originally my 2nd account to hide that hideous habbit but it kind of morphed into my main one, now I feel like nearly 800 hours into a game is an achievement around these parts rather than a curse.

I didn't buy the new one, I'm back in reality.

Caerith

I added a ton of people and invited a bunch to the Steam group as well. Couldn't add Dusk Golem for whatever reason, though.

Oh, and: http://steamcommunity.com/id/caerith/

this is me at my job yesterday

4Oa8elzl.jpg
You should take a cough drop, you're looking a little horse.

So it's not even worth $2? Damn
I saw A:CM show up in a top 10 list earlier:

10. Aliens: Colonial Marines

As a huge fan of the Alien movies, there was nothing more fun than I'm completely fucking with you. With this game, Gearbox took all the good will from Borderlands 2 and threw it in the trash and then peed in the trash. It felt like your dad bringing you toy shopping just so he could cheat on your mom with the... I dunno. Lady who managed the toy store? I didn't think this metaphor all the way through.

Feel free to add me.

Though, I tend to game multiplayer inebriated, so if that's not your thing, that's cool.

Also, I just noticed Desktop Dungeons is on sale, so there's a chance that it could go on Flash or Daily. I'm not expecting a big sale, but I'm ready to jump on it as is at -25% off.

Wookieomg

Not a derail, and we're all still waiting for the flash sale update in a couple hours, as well as to knock over some chairs if Brothers doesn't win the Community vote.

It's cool, you can never have too many fellow gaffers on your friends list.

Lol it was incredible.

Okay good to know! On topic, I'm really hoping Risk of Rain goes back on sale sooner than later. It looks fucking fantastic.

Arthea

Also my community page went on riot for some reason. So I can't add more people right now, but you still can add me (><)

I have a feeling if I ever added some of you guys you'd never leave me alone on there.

But do you really wanna be left alone? Think about it, you can write review on any game you don't like, and we'll read it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom