• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

amazing to me that I can make money by doing nothing.

this is me at my job yesterday

N2lyXN9l.jpg

XYnLCUFl.jpg

iHkGsX0l.jpg

AlMrf13l.jpg

d41LlJ5l.jpg

w1VI8Yel.jpg

t7l7Eb8l.jpg

rZNhomBl.jpg

acyraeSl.jpg

qHkn8Cal.jpg

4Oa8elzl.jpg

l3aRXy3l.jpg

people pay you for all kinds of shit, it's great!

Prophane33

I hope some of y'all play Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+, would really like to compare high scores (not that I have that many yet, just got it yesterday!).

maty

your GAF username + avatar combo, plus your Steam avatar are awesome. Gotta love Steven Wilson.

YES, I <3 SW

I just wish he came to Argentina with Porcupine Tree, I saw him on his solo tour when he came twice here, but I'm dying to see PT live. I might need to see them abroad when they get together, hopefully soon enough.

Arright, I've been adding most everyone who posts their details, but I can't keep up anymore. Just add me if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/id/gundammu/

I don't do a ton of the multiplayers, but I attribute that to not finding the right group to play with. And yes, sadly, that playtime is accurate. I just started Christmas break a week and a half ago, so I'm making good use of it while I can.

PaulLFC

The Borderlands 2 GOTY / DLC pricing is bullshit. It's not the only game to do this, but pricing the GOTY at far lower than it would cost for someone who's already bought the game (and maybe a couple of DLCs) to complete their collection is an insult to anyone who bothered supporting the game at launch.

The very least they can do is discount the DLC by the same 75% as the GOTY edition is discounted. Better still, offer a severely discounted "GOTY upgrade" for owners of the base game. I mean sure, "just buy the GOTY" but in that case, why bother supporting games at launch and paying full price if it's actually then going to cost more to buy a few missing bits of DLC than it would to buy the game again and get that DLC, and the DLC you've already paid for, included with it? Why not just wait next time and buy the GOTY version of the game? Think that's what I'll be doing with Borderlands 3.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
if Brothers loses I'm throwing the mother of all hissy fits

Altazor

YES, I <3 SW

I just wish he came to Argentina with Porcupine Tree, I saw him on his solo tour when he came twice here, but I'm dying to see PT live. I might need to see them abroad when they get together, hopefully soon enough.

yeah, I also saw him twice here in Chile... but I don't think PT's reuniting any time soon, I'm afraid. We'll just have to wait :(

EDIT: OH GOD WHAT AM I DOING DERAILING THIS THREAD FUCK

Turfster

That's fine!

I really do feel sorry for the level/environment designers. Some of these environments are really good and evocative of the movies... but then they get used for shit gunplay and boxed in fights every single time.

Edit: And then, after the
blind explodey
aliens, we get
acid slinging sniper
aliens! Because we haven't seen this before!

Cheddahz

Banned
I really do feel sorry for the level/environment designers. Some of these environments are really good and evocative of the movies... but then they get used for shit gunplay and boxed in fights every single time.

Edit: And then, after the
blind explodey
aliens, we get
acid slinging sniper
aliens! Because we haven't seen this before!

So it's not even worth $2? Damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom