• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lawd
vPG5vYN.png

I woke up and saw the same thing in my feed, was wondering what was going on!

I hope everyone is voting for brothers even though I imagine the chances of it winning is somewhere between zero and nada.

Zeliard

Really?

Nevermind then dude.. Thought you liked DS.

hahaha

I'm disappointed (jokingly of course) in how low the hours are. I have 121 hours in the PC version myself, along with god knows how many in the PS3 version. ;) It's one of my favorite games ever made.

You should check my hours on the Ps3 version. Afterall Im one of the double dippers. (Also for some reason the game is crashing on PC at start )
LLShC.gif

You've tried dat DSFix I hope

I played Gone Home, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, and Episode 1 of the Walking Dead Season 2 back to back today. Too many feels. Whats a good game to cheer me up this holiday sale? =[

Leg-End

Well it looks like my Max Payne 3 download is gonna head into Day 3. You just know as soon as it finishes I'm gonna get that key error.

Quikies83

hahaha

I'm disappointed (jokingly of course) in how low the hours are. I have 121 hours in the PC version myself, along with god knows how many in the PS3 version. ;) It's one of my favorite games ever made.

Same. All of it.

Cannot wait for Dark Souls 2 (preordered collectors PS3)... I have put aside many life matters to keep up with the beta. Game of the forever.

Victrix

*beard*
Reus is really cool if you like god games, simmy stuff, and numbers. Stay away if you solely like the cute aesthetic, there's a lot of crunchiness under the cute hood

Guys/Gals should I buy "The Old Gods" expansion for CKII? I've playing the game a lot the past days and I'm really enjoying it, does the DLC add a decent amount of content?

maty

I'm not only idling games from my account but I'm also idling my friends' games on their account of course. Good bye any playtime I had. At least I get to keep/sell their cards :D

Most of their games were gifts from me anyway

Turfster

Reus is really cool if you like god games, simmy stuff, and numbers. Stay away if you solely like the cute aesthetic, there's a lot of crunchiness under the cute hood

I unlocked a ton of stuff (like, up to 2 hours/session and a truckload of buildings and plants), but the grindiness really got to me.

Don't worry. Brothers will be a daily.

Seriously guys. Was Contagion that awful DayZ knockoff or is it something else entirely?
You're thinking of Infestation.

Momentary

Banned
Man. It sucks that I've been driving to Michigan for the last 2 days and have been able to buy games on the go and have them immediately available on my laptop. Going all digital sucks.

wilflare

THANK YOU El Idiota

been wanting Rogue Legacy for the longest time
<3 <3 <3

(I woke up to this and the release of my college results)

Tame

my friends list doesnt look like a barren wasteland anymore :)

took 9 years to get 16 friends

a 5 minute GAF adding frenzy, list now at 77

i finally feel popular :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom