• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkanius

What skin is that?

Metro for Steam

I DID IT

xob0BNY.png

I'm happy that Market has not disappointed me

Anustart

So I finally tried garry's mod. Had a lot of fun last night playing Prop Hunt. Even though during a couple rounds my team would lead the hunters straight to me :/

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
So happy I bought Castlevania from GMG, with that 20% additional discount and 75cent in credit I had I saved 2€.

Same 2€ I would use to buy Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, if Ubisoft would be so kind to do a daily for Splinter Cell.

Wait, Blacklist is a daily? And the other Splinter Cell aren't discounted? Bullshit.

/rant

Also, I just noticed Desktop Dungeons is on sale, so there's a chance that it could go on Flash or Daily. I'm not expecting a big sale, but I'm ready to jump on it as is at -25% off.

Oh man I'm so glad you pointed this out! It wasn't on sale at the start, but this is good anyways. I'll still wait for a daily but if it doesn't come at least SOME discount is worth it!

cicero

this is me at my job yesterday

people pay you for all kinds of shit, it's great!

If I had to envision the probable life of a male prostitute in Uruguay, those pictures would pretty much sum it up. "i'll pack your sweet pink mouth with so much ice cream you'll be the envy of every Jerry and Jane on the block!"

wilflare

So happy I bought Castlevania from GMG, with that 20% additional discount and 75cent in credit I had I saved 2€.

Same 2€ I would use to buy Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, if Ubisoft would be so kind to do a daily for Splinter Cell.

Wait, Blacklist is a daily? And the other Splinter Cell aren't discounted? Bullshit.

/rant

still thinking whether to buy Castlevania:LoS for $4 (after credit) from GMG

I would love to get added by people too and invited to the SteamGaf group but for some reason my steam profile doesn't seem to be viewable even when I change privacy settings to viewable by worldwide web.

Does anyone know why that might be?

Stantron

Should I wait for Borderlands 2 non-goty DLC to go on sale for more than 50% off during this winter sale, or just buy now?

Also, voted for Brothers.

I already own Brothers on the 360, but I still want it to win.

That was my take as well. Its the best starbreeze game they've made and on my GOTY list. More people should play it

Actually i've found i'm growing more and more addicted to bite sized games that last 2-4 hours long, are tight focused and refreshing games that don't over stay their welcome and i can work through 4 games instead of one "large" game. Like lately i've knocked out Gone Home, To the moon and i'm looking at playing gunpoint now.

Add to steam:TheDarkKnight

So what are the impressions for Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale? I know I missed the deal, but I might wait pick it up at the end the steam sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom