• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeBobby

I'm currently playing Omikron: The Nomad Soul for the first time, and it's probably the best thing David Cage has ever done.

It's got a ton of flaws, but it's far more ambitious than Quantic Dream's recent games.

Glad I picked it up from GMG.

I'm currently playing Omikron: The Nomad Soul for the first time, and it's probably the best thing David Cage has ever done.

It's got a ton of flaws, but it's far more ambitious than Quantic Dream's recent games.

That game is fantastic. David Bowie FTW!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just found out how to do this, adding to Enhanced Steam:

yZAYODJ.png

9AAjrji.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Now, this is going to be huge

I'm not sure what criteria Steam uses, because I can't find a single game that isn't capable of running on my computer. But, it's a pretty good computer. And this only checks the minimum system requirements.

Still, should be cool.

man i've had that on my GOG wishlist for a while. I'm bummed i missed it. oh well the gog additional features might be cool

Feel free to add me:TheDarkKnight

KarmaCow

So I'm having this weird issue with Natural Selection 2. This is the first time I've loaded it up (outside of playing it on a free weekend) and I immediately get this screen.

Except I can't actually select the Optimize option, clicking on it does nothing. So then I press skip and for some reason only the Mods option has some additional UI elements when I hover of it.

Then if I select anything but Exit, I get a screen devoid of UI except for the title of whatever option I picked and the only way to exit is to alt-f4 out. I have verified the cache but I have no idea what's causing this problem.

jshackles

Hmm.. That's not showing for me, how do I get it?

I'm in the process of developing it for Enhanced Steam. It'll be available on all store pages after the next update (soon)

Backlogger

Yea, and it has an old-schoolness about it that i really like. What the hay its two bucks.

I don't consider myself to be in heavy metal, but I did listen to it a little in my pre-teen years in the 80s. I would say even if you ever had a passing interest in it, this game will be entertaining. I'm also a big fan of Jack Black which also helps

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
Just added a bunch of people, and got added. Thanks, SteamGAF! I feel like a real person with this friends list now!

Now I'm going to go not play my games. Hope there are more good sales when I come back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom