• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caerith

So what are the impressions for Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale? I know I missed the deal, but I might wait pick it up at the end the steam sales.
Universally positive. It has a compelling juxtaposition about it, where it's all cute and you play as a nice little girl, but you're also a cutthroat capitalist who has to pay off a loan shark fairy or else lose your home.

Or, in meme form:
TWE2btz.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Can you add another button for the recommended requirements too?

Unfortunately no. This is actually using a somewhat undocumented feature of the Steam client itself.

What. How do you do this?

Magic.
Or using the Steam Protocol Handler

decaf

Could someone trade the GMG code for Omikron with me? I has PayPal / leftover bundle stuff like a lot of the WB bundle.

Dec

I don't worry about required specs. The only person that I know that would would never install or know about an add on for Steam, but it is a neat feature.

Voho

Hello there SteamGAF! I might still be a rookie in these parts, but I'd like to do my best to wish you all a happy holidays with this giveaway :3

All keys are humble bundle gift links, and they all redeem on steam. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Chaos Engine -- MB-5DB681AD80D9982D - Taken by derExperte
Magicka: Wizard Wars -- MB-7AA7E7675039AEA8 - Taken by Declarius
Sanctum Collection -- MB-79453A2B17F0E71E - Taken by Ryne
Shank 2 -- MB-466160AAD4075E53 - Taken by Ingueferroque
Awesomenauts -- MB-099784E0A59484AD - Taken by VitalNerve
War of the Vikings Yogscast Helmet -- MB-996F5752497FD117 - Taken by crazyrabbits
Garrys Mod -- MB-B29B665F3AB2944B - Taken by Fracas
Napoleon: Total War -- MB-240540C0836B16C7 - Taken by Madrugador
Team Fortress 2 Heart of Gold item -- MB-F9BB04336DAC57EC - Taken by Nabs
Honeydew Skin of Sklldir -- MB-2F5261468CB03CCC - Taken by tylergregg

Fracas

#fuckonami
Hello there SteamGAF! I might still be a rookie in these parts, but I'd like to do my best to wish you all a happy holidays with this giveaway :3

Awesome, I got Gary's Mod. Thanks a ton! Been wanting to mess around with it for awhile now.

Thank you very much for Napoleon: Total War Voho. Hope you have a happy holiday ;)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
How do you do that in steam? check your system

Using the Steam Protocol Handler.

If you want to check the system requirements you can type "steam://checksysreqs/<id>" into your browser, where <id> is the App ID of the game you're trying to test.

For example, if you want to see if your computer meets the minimum requirements to run Metal Gear Rising (and have Steam open) click here.

Dec

Thanks for Magicka Wizard Wars my friend.

Nabs

You have a heart of gold.

Well... now I do.

Ryne

Thank you for the game!

Borderlands 2 is the second pricing mistake I've picked up during this sale that I didn't even realize was a mistake. Also got Awesomenauts Starstorm, which isn't discounted at all now.

Khronico

Every time a game that interests me goes on daily or flash, I look at it for about a minute, go 'ehhhhhh', then immediately disregard it. I can't get into this sale for some reason.

Wookieomg

1 friend in common...

Wookieomg, explain yourself right now!

I've been adding everyone I can and accepting invites from everyone that wishes to befriend me. I have no other explanation lol. xD I'm just in a festive, friend-making mood today lol. Plus the more the merrier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom