• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
At this point - what is everyone's #1 hopeful to go on sale?

For me.. Starbound. Unlikely, but hopeful.

You might be able to find Starbound for less than what it is on Steam in the B/S/T thread

For me, I hope that the following games go on sale (or go even cheaper)

-MGR (didn't pick it up when it was $20, so I hope there is a repeat)
- Cook, Serve, Delicious
- Skullgirls
- Valdis Story: Abyssal City
- Volgarr The Viking
- Remember Me

are you fucking serious?

Ehm yes? Have I no right to complain? I paid 50€ at release for skyrim, another 19,99€ for dawnguard and another 4,99€ for hearthfire. I feel like I should be cut a break on completing my edition of skyrim after having paid 74,98€ in total -- it's only fair? They're literally saying everything I've purchased prior to this is worth 20 fricking cents to them.

Cimarron

OH COME ON! Am I the only one that saw borderlands 2 game of the year edition for $14.99 earlier!?! Now its back to $29.99. Am I crazy or something?

Dramatic maybe, but his point is fair. All the DLC is more expensive than just buying the GOTY version.

yeah I edited my post, misread what he said.....but yeah

AssCreed.

It's inevitable.

Ehm yes? Have I no right to complain? I paid 50€ at release for skyrim, another 19,99€ for dawnguard and another 4,99€ for hearthfire. I feel like I should be cut a break one completing my edition of skyrim after having paid 74,98€ in total -- it's only fair? They're literally saying everything I've purchased prior to this is worth 20 fricking cents to them.

yup I edited it. But yes...release day buyers get fucked just about every time. That's why you wait for the GOTY or accept it. It seems to happen quite frequently.

bender

What time is it?
Now this looks awesome, and something I hadn't heard of yet.

Nice thanks. Might even grab Dustforce at this price since it looks so good.

Volgarr is a daily, you have time to think about Dustforce though. I'm sure you are familiar but GoG doesn't offer Steam keys.

Ezalc

For me.. Starbound. Unlikely, but hopeful.

If I could pick anything then Samurai Gunn for like 5 bucks or something. Too bad it just came out this month so no chance of it happening.

is one of them megaten

direct me to the steam game where I can fuse demons god dammit

I have something better: Demon Tribe on iOS! F2P!

qlBQfSH.jpg

Now you can spend more money to Lord Gaben.

feel

Ys chronicles looks good but I bought Ys Oath Felghana ages ago and still haven't tried it, don't wanna get more Ys games before knowing if I will get into them. Downloading right now.

You might be able to find Starbound for less than what it is on Steam in the B/S/T thread

For me, I hope that the following games go on sale (or go even cheaper)

-MGR (didn't pick it up when it was $20, so I hope there is a repeat)
It's still $14 at Nuuvem right now.

border

I want a sale on Walking Dead Season 2. Seems likely, but if The Wolf Among Us is any indication, they probably won't price it any lower than $16.

jmizzal

I want a sale on Walking Dead Season 2. Seems likely, but if The Wolf Among Us is any indication, they probably won't price it any lower than $16.

Thats what i'm waiting on but I think it might not show up until Jan near the end of the sale since the game is so new

My last three pick ups for this sale will be Spelunky, Guacamelee and Volgarr, but seeing as none have gone under $5 yet, I'll only be able to afford 2 of them :(

EDIT: Not picking them up yet obviously, waiting on dem dailies, regardless will probably only be able to get two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom