• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBlain

Can someone give me the 411 on the lost planet games? Under five bucks each for 1 and 2 seems like a square deal and I feel like people like those games (or they wouldn't have made 3 of em) but the metacritic is mid 60's for each one. Help. And thanks.

Some of the best co-op games i've played

images
Haha. Haven't seen this one.

Can someone give me the 411 on the lost planet games? Under five bucks each for 1 and 2 seems like a square deal and I feel like people like those games (or they wouldn't have made 3 of em) but the metacritic is mid 60's for each one. Help. And thanks.

I only played the first one and on xbox, but I really enjoyed it when it came out. At $3.74 I'd say definitely go for it. Can't comment on the sequels though.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the my sales kicked off with the Bit.Trip Saga (sans Runner 1 and 2).

Didn't want to wait anymore. It's unlikely that they're going to be lower that this. :lol

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. But part of the issue here is that these are GFWL DRM, which is shutting down soon, which might mean that you'll lose access to the game soon.

sprinkles

LP2 has GFWL and Capcom has said nothing about patching it out, so I am waiting even if -75% is tempting.

LP2 has GFWL and Capcom has said nothing about patching it out, so I am waiting even if -75% is tempting.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. But part of the issue here is that these are GFWL DRM, which is shutting down soon, which might mean that you'll lose access to the game soon.

Lost Planet 2 is a multiplayer game where you can play offline against bots.

Lost planet 1 is a great single player game, didn't really liked lost planet 2 on my own..

Awesome, thx for the feedback. Will wait on them.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual

Actually, there is a not-so-official statement by Capcpom where they said that they're going to remove GFWL from they're title.
When, we don't know.

MNC

Walking Dead S2 is no longer 10% off, which it was during the first few hours of the sale. Which makes me think the actual daily price will be 10% off :/

mrgone

I just remembered: Someone had mentioned recently that Tomb Raider was going to be $5 somewhere sometime soon. Does anyone remember where that was and when it's supposed to happen?

edit: I think it was an Amazon/Tony thing, but I can't find it in the big list for less than $9.99, unless I'm looking at the wrong big list

Salsa

aight

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 19 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Botanicula -- MB-18338662DB967E67 - Taken by slayzz
Max and the Magic Marker -- MB-96E8956B9DC92F6D - Taken by Geedorah
Mark of The Ninja -- MB-587229EAC8AA4B9F - Taken by Spring-Loaded
Little Inferno -- MB-0C755B571AFAA527
Serious Sam HD The First Encounter- -- MB-66DC0421DF45FC16 - Taken by crazyrabbits
Gemini Rue -- MB-4BCA985C8225895B - Taken by gabrielt16
Sanctum 2 -- MB-DFA76C99EDE1E64D - Taken by mr_tc
Greed Corp -- MB-A2F61CF6ECEBF467
Serious Sam HD The Second Encounter -- MB-BD49D67FE07D7751 - Taken by KageZero
Ticket To Ride -- MB-6C419064A7169887 - Taken by kennah
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-FBA95FBBF5A1431F - Taken by Threads
McPixel -- MB-7924FF0D61DA5C19 - Taken by oldmario
Arkham Asylum GOTY -- MB-D645FCBB8A6EEB09 - Taken by xBlain
Anodyne -- MB-118E8F1157716B27 - Taken by GaussTek
AAAAH for the Awesome -- MB-DD19A35CBAFE6244 - Taken by alr1ght
The Showdown Effect -- MB-F5B53A6A64AC4129 - Taken by Gravelord_Nito
Fear 3 -- MB-D2D3056779CADF14 - Taken by DJ Ghazi
Fractal -- MB-11CE413C748AD23A - Taken by Diedac
Brutal Legend -- MB-BC18F1FC8F16BF37 - Taken by Dmented

Dr Dogg

Thanks for the heads up, but the pack on Steam is only $5. But yeah, not worth the hassle.

Hahaha that's what I mean. You either buy it now for $5 and be done with or keep tabs on Amazons sales for the foreseeable future in hope it gets a bigger discount than 50%.

Plus seeing most of the fun with DI was playing with friends, single player Ryder White isn't tickling my fancy so much.

Salsa

tyvm for Max and the Magic Marker~!

edit: awww - looks like they key was previously redeemed. Aw weel

man I was afraid of that, only one that could happen since it was an indie royale key and they dont mark those if you use em/reavel them

sorry about that, i'll be giving some other stuff away down the line and i'll remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom