• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

NG28

Does the $5.00 for purchasing games from Amazon that go toward Editors Choice games show up in your video game balance? I got $15.00 in mine and that's all I can come up with as to how it got there.

#downwithraffles

we need to encourage lack of sleep here

great giveaway tho unknownstranger. already own what Id want out of there

I only made mine a raffle because I suspected my giveaways would be popular, and it's only good for another hour-ish. If I start giving $20+ keys away I'd make the raffle 24 hours.

Annubis

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut. Has the 50% discount for people who already own the original game been abrogated? I was hoping it would "stack" with the sale discounts.

Erm, I had the 75% discount due to having everything prior to DC... and now I'm only getting -33% from the sale.

Pretty stupid that I have to wait for no sale to get the best price =/

Salsa

aRjINR8.png

I think this is the first time SteamGuard gave me my location?

i'll just assume it has to do with region locking since Steam is evil now

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
The average discount for non-featured titles feels like it has declined over the last 3 years or so. I feel as though it used to be 66-75% and now it's more like 33-50%. In particular I remember most of the $10 catalogue going for $2.49 during sales.

The average discount for non-featured titles feels like it has declined over the last 3 years or so. I feel as though it used to be 66-75% and now it's more like 33-50%. In particular I remember most of the $10 catalogue going for $2.49 during sales.

Yeah without looking at the history I think you are right. It used to be the time to pick up every game you had passed on throughout the year. In particular the last sale day was the time to clean up on all the discounts.

Now, not so much. Even my wishlist is mostly indie and very few games are > 50%. Only 1 is 75%.

Dr Dogg

aRjINR8.png

I think this is the first time SteamGuard gave me my location?

i'll just assume it has to do with region locking since Steam is evil now

Been doing that for a while now. Seeing as my phone freaks out I get a lot of Steam Guard new location messages/codes to faff around with and it's been giving the IP address and location of the access point.

Big Gaben is watching!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hey guys guess what's not on sale!!!

Yep!

The Van Helsing DLC.

Figures. After waiting this long for a sale on the DLC, I've lost interest. Devs, please take note and realize this is a very shitty thing to do.

FloatOn

played about an hour or so of lords of shadow. back when I had 360 years ago I only made it a little past the shadow of the colossus boss in the snow. even though it was such a long time ago I can absolutely remember how awful it ran on 360. pc gaming is such a smooth experience.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
MGR seems to be selling well for something 3 weeks away. It's been in the top 3 on steam all day and i've seen lots of people saying they got it from amazon.

Hopefully Platinum is impressed and gives us more.

hey guys, I'm having problems making run Ninja Blade on Windows 7 x64. the thing is, I launch it and nothing happens. I ran taskmanager and I noticed the process is there, any clue?

Salsa

played about an hour or so of lords of shadow. back when I had 360 years ago I only made it a little past the shadow of the colossus boss in the snow. even though it was such a long time ago I can absolutely remember how awful it ran on 360. pc gaming is such a smooth experience.

I wish i could somehow plow through the first few hours of that game cause I hear it gets a LOT better and I bought it at release but DAMN IF IT ISNT FUCKING TERRIBLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom