• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owari

I hope the rest of the sales are better than these ones. If the Summer sales are any indicator the sales probably won't get any better. :(

BY2K

Membero Americo
That "get Snow Globe Cards for every 10$ spent on the Steam Store" thing, does money spent on the Team Fortress 2 in-game store count? Cause I have a shitload of money to spend there once the keys for the Holiday Crates are out!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Hah, I see Humble finally dropped the other shoe and released a bundle where you have to beat the average to get Steam keys. Wow.

gabbo

That "get Snow Globe Cards for every 10$ spent on the Steam Store" thing, does money spent on the Team Fortress 2 in-game store count? Cause I have a shitload of money to spend there once the keys for the Holiday Crates are out!

The sale FAQ doesn't mention specifics, so I'd assume it's only on Holiday Sales

Miker

Bought Metal Gear Rising Revengeance from Gamefly for $16 w/ coupon code GFDDEC20. I probably won't be able to pre-load, but for $4 in savings, I can live with myself.

FloatOn

I wish i could somehow plow through the first few hours of that game cause I hear it gets a LOT better and I bought it at release but DAMN IF IT ISNT FUCKING TERRIBLE

I'm new to this whole "character action" thing. Never played a devil may cry, god of war, bayonetta etc so this whole mash a bunch of buttons thing doesn't really bother me too much yet and I can kind of see looking at the move list that it has quite a bit more going on with it than what you first realize.

I had the story spoiled for me so I kind of just want to see how everything pans out for the sequel which I'm expecting will either be batshit crazy in a good way or syfy channel bad.

no more gaming for me tonight though. wife comes home in 20 and we are eating pizza and drinking pumpkin beer. and maybe sexy time. heyo

Lain

Because I can't explain this rage in words:

The fun part about that, is that I have the DLC listed as owned in the DLC category under properties (I have bought the GOTY version of DI), yet it's not shown as owned with enhanced steam nor in the steam store.

Chojka

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Monaco -- MB-BC01BD997B7A3A4E - Taken by The Cowboy
Bioshock Infinite -- MB-87B87280EB621210 - Taken by Kandrick
Dead Island -- MB-4CB6EFEAAD19A1B6 - Taken by Gravelord_Nito
Dishonored -- MB-B8E79D635E1E14FA - Taken by Dusk Golem[/QUOTE]

I shall remain vigilant in the face of 90% off. I shall stay strong in the face of enticing flash sales. Daily deals hath no sway over me. Package deals will not be my bane. I will persevere. I will remain stout and maintain my resolve in the coming days where my wallet will be tested. Its leathery claws will maintain their grip on my magic money cards. I stand strong. I cannot be bested. I WILL SURVI-oh shit. My card is already out.

Sarcasm

Can anybody tell me how getting x mas cards work? I get one every 3rd vote?

Also do I have to play those F2P games to get xmas cards?

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I feel super lucky right now, thank you SO much for Dishonored. I don't have money until the end of December, and was sad I was going to miss the Dishonored sale, but now that won't be a worry. Aye, I am not always the best at expressing gratitude appropriately to how I feel, but trust me, I am very thankful. <3

Many thanks, Chojka!

komorebi

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Monaco -- MB-BC01BD997B7A3A4E - Taken by The Cowboy
Bioshock Infinite -- MB-87B87280EB621210 - Taken by Kandrick
Dead Island -- MB-4CB6EFEAAD19A1B6 - Taken by Gravelord_Nito
Dishonored -- MB-B8E79D635E1E14FA - Taken by Dusk Golem

Capital giveaway, good sir.

I'm on the fence with Metal Gear Rising. I loved Bayonetta and this one looks good but... still can't decide. The Gamefly deal is tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom