• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Me is $10 on GMG after using the following discount code: GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49
i8iqYrKnN0EOJ.gif

Kifimbo

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Psychonauts, Stacking, and Costume Quest -- MB-941E77F7A2FE58AB - Taken by ninjaurbano. 26 entrants total.

t1387930570z1.png

Merry Christmas to everyone. The winner will be able to get a special Costume Quest achievement if they play the game on the 25th.

komorebi

Woo hoo, found some amazon codes I forgot I had..

Any good deals on Amazon at the moment?

Mass Effect Trilogy $10
Anno 2077 Complete $12.50 (or close)

I grabbed both today, its nice to have the ME series on PC even though I have to use Origin.

Tomorrow has some great deals coming too.

Cth

Hrm, ok, I think I might wait then..

Thought about getting Typing of the Dead as I haven't played it before :D

EDIT:
Also, I tend to lean more towards indie type games.. Dark Souls looks nice but no idea if my PC can handle it.

waby

Mass Effect Trilogy $10
Anno 2077 Complete $12.50 (or close)

I grabbed both today, its nice to have the ME series on PC even though I have to use Origin.

Tomorrow has some great deals coming too.

Noted on the ME trilogy. Thanks for the info

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Since Rhaknar thinks he can have all the fun.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Brothers A Tale of Two Sons -- MB-E355431A1AE2137A

t1387931288z1.png

Picked up State of Decay and now I'm reading about the game being unoptimized as shit and heating up CPUs? That doesn't bode well.

I got that game from a friend and it runs like shit even at 640x480 low settings. My laptop can more than handle this game on high but nope, runs like shit no matter what settings I use. No one should buy it.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I got that game from a friend and it runs like shit even at 640x480 low settings. My laptop can more than handle this game on high but nope, runs like shit no matter what settings I use. No one should buy it.

It's pretty rough on my computer too. And the mechanics are interesting but ultimately not very fun.

I'd pass on it.

Awesomenauts is literally like playing a Saturday morning cartoon, the soundtrack is also fantastic.

On another note, I find it odd how now I can't listen to music over video games because the quality in soundtracks have increased tremendously in the past few years, anyone else have this problem?

komorebi

Since Rhaknar thinks he can have all the fun.

Nice giveaway, I entered this one. I gave one away yesterday and I don't even own it yet. It looks interesting.

Oh great. I wish I had known this before dropping $10.

Derrick01

Banned
I'm on the fence about Rome II. I loved the first Rome.

Same, I love the series as a whole but with all the problems this game had I just don't know. As much as I like the series I also want to know how much this game does to make things a bit different, because the series is kind of getting a little on the stale side and they're getting outclassed on the management side by the Paradox grand strategy games.

By the way if you didn't know you can get this game for $24 on GMG with that 20% code they have. Maybe that makes it a bit easier for you to decide.

Tellaerin

Awesomenauts is literally like playing a Saturday morning cartoon, the soundtrack is also fantastic.

On another note, I find it odd how now I can't listen to music over video games because the quality in soundtracks have increased tremendously in the past few years, anyone else have this problem?

I wouldn't really call that a problem. ; )

Which one of you sat on Santa's lap and asked for this?
ModBot 3 said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Scribblenauts Unlimited -- MB-FA69F71CA6A41864 - Taken by mannerbot. 11 entrants total.

t1387921614z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
and last but not least (or least for the haters)

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

DmC: Devil May Cry -- MB-0AAAD08DF9411A47 - Taken by hohoXD123

...a "fake" Dante killing demons joyfully.

thats it guys, Im tapped out lol. Grats to the winners, sorry for those that didnt get anything, theres always next time :/

It's pretty rough on my computer too. And the mechanics are interesting but ultimately not very fun.

I'd pass on it.

If you ignore the technical clusterfuck that it is, there's some interesting stuff going on and it definitely hooked me up for a short moment. Unfortunately, all of that is neglected by the constant stutter and playing at 15-20fps even if my laptop should be able to perfectly handle the game.

Beelzebubs

and last but not least (or least for the haters)

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

...a "fake" Dante killing demons joyfully.

thats it guys, Im tapped out lol. Grats to the winners, sorry for those that didnt get anything, theres always next time :/

You've done a great service today sir!

Well the previous winner didn't realize it was a GOG key, so second chance time!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a GOG key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
Shadowrun Returns (GOG) -- MB-C2CB42BF6FBAEF13 - Taken by Skab. 21 entrants total.

t1387921839z1.png

I had to cut the key off the redemption url as it wouldn't nuke the whole url, so whoever wins you can redeem it at https://secure.gog.com/redeem

Seems it's the (GOG) part of the name that adds the icon, okay noted for future use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom