• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cth

did "my loot" and its not there, guess I fucked up. sorry for the wait guys :/

No worries.. it could be fulfilling a large giveaway.. I think I saw one earlier that said there were 70 games? No idea which page it was on offhand or if it finished yet or not.

Either way, no worries if it's broke, it's broke, nothing you can do about it. It's been fun watching this either way!

Can anyone do me a favor? I need 1 key. I would buy it myself, but I paid with a CC today for the first time and now I cant buy 1 key. Of course you get it back in 2 days when I can buy one again.

yatesl

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Bard's Tale -- MB-4A52D8381A82C73D - Taken by VitalNerve

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
People voting Super Hexagon... WHY?!

You do know the game is like fucking $0.50 RIGHT NOW!

Ugh.

But NINETY percent!!

What did KR0 lose to last time it was up for a community choice? I remember it being real stupid and people being upset about that one too.

komorebi

Still doubting about getting Fallout 3 GOTY for 2,50. Heck of a price, but it's got...
...GFWL *shudders* :|
And I doubt i'll play it anytime soon. I barely know the games, that's the weird thing, but I own almost all of them. :p This is the only Fallout I don't own.

Is this on sale for $2.50? Where?

EDIT: nvm I don't see a $ sign.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
here we go, clearly I fucked up before.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Euro Truck Simulator 2 -- MB-D6CE26AFEEB3916C - Taken by AsylumX

...a truck driving simulator...I have nothing clever to add here :(

Divius

Ugh my internet went out 10 minutes before the new deals and only just came back on, please tell me I did not miss any sweet pricing errors? :p

Voted KR0

fantomena

Chose to skip the Injustice sale on Amazon (19,99$). Not gonna play it now so i can wait for a better deal later or maybe buy it on PS4 (where I actually wanted the game on, need some PS4 fighters).

Cth

Guys how is Deadpool? It's $9.99 on Amazon. Bought Lego Marvel for $11.99 which is super fun.

I liked it.. it helps to be a fan of Deadpool and 4th wall humor.

It can get repetitive for some.. some said the combat system was excellent.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Fighting game people: Is there a better version of Street Fighter 4 than "Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition" or another one coming? It's $6 at GMG and I'm thinking of grabbing either that or MK.

Also their search can use some work. I entered "Street fighter" and the top result was Eternal Champions.

Tame

Shite!!!!! i was going to fold and buy Resident Evil™: Operation Raccoon City at some point during the sales but it seems to have gone back up to full price

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Fighting game people: Is there a better version of Street Fighter 4 than "Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition" or another one coming? It's $6 at GMG and I'm thinking of grabbing either that or MK.

Also their search can use some work. I entered "Street fighter" and the top result was Eternal Champions.

Of course there's a new version coming out, silly.

Ultra Street Fighter IV

mannerbot

Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition is indeed the one you want right now, but Ultra is coming out soon (there will be an upgrade path).

Jawmuncher

Arcade Edition is the newest until the one next year.

gngf123

Ultra is on the way, but AE is the best for now.

xBlain

Ultra Street Fighter 4 is on the way. and you can upgrade from Super Street fighter 4: AE for about $20.(I think)

btw, is State of Decay really worth my time?

I tried the demo on 360 and can't say I was overly impressed, not seeing where the hype is coming from.

State of Decay impressions seem fairly negative on the Steam forums, but people here seem to like it. Worth getting if I like survival games?

Help me decide. I need a zombie game for this year's christmas season (last year was The Walking Dead and I'm not feeling like playing Season 2 yet). Should I go for State of Decay or DayZ?
This is like my go-to post for those interested in SoD. Read these stories. If they sound exciting and cool, you'll like SoD
If you need more convincing, here's the OH SHIT! Moments thread I started on the Undead Labs forum
Nothing but desperate stories of emergent survival and misfortune

Elija2

I've got a question about the snow globe cards. I've just been getting them by voting for the community choice sale so I doubt I'll get them all to make the badge. So instead of selling them all for a couple pennies, what else should I do with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom