• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
and last but not least (or least for the haters)

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

...a "fake" Dante killing demons joyfully.

thats it guys, Im tapped out lol. Grats to the winners, sorry for those that didnt get anything, theres always next time :/
Man, this was impressive. Thank you very much for doing it!

wNz5L.gif

That game is so underrated. I'm buying it right effin' now.

Dull graphics, characters, story, demon art. Grinding for the sake of grinding, without hints of an interesting narrative to make you want to endure it all. SMT III and the Persona games were much better, they had some semblance of a unique atmosphere and storyline. (Though I don't miss the absurd difficulty of Nocturne, could never finish)

Man we have enough people saying nonsense about grinding in the rest of the forum, don't peddle that silliness here. Grinding in a Megaten is like the ultimate Ur Doin It Rong.

she's a brony

I... don't think that's how that works....

Looks like it is possible.

Anyone tried this out? I'll just buy it direct if I can get a Steam key.

Awesomenauts is literally like playing a Saturday morning cartoon, the soundtrack is also fantastic.

On another note, I find it odd how now I can't listen to music over video games because the quality in soundtracks have increased tremendously in the past few years, anyone else have this problem?

Game is incredibly fun. We're playing again later on tonight, if you're available that is. Anybody welcome to join us.

Alex

Man we have enough people saying nonsense about grinding in the rest of the forum, don't peddle that silliness here. Grinding in a Megaten is like the ultimate Ur Doin It Rong.

I... don't think that's how that works....

Anyone tried this out? I'll just buy it direct if I can get a Steam key.

It works.

You buy it, they mail you a product id, you punch it in (http://nettle.spikycaterpillar.com/) here and it spits out a Steam key.

Kerub

Banned
Has this sale messed up the inventory for anyone else? I got a lot of items in TF2 today that I should be able to sell. They are "not tradable" though, and I can't sell them on the market. Or am I missing something here?

FZrb4bA.png

Baust

So I just noticed I became a full fledged member today!

In honor of that...

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Magika with 2 DLC -- MB-00F2EDE76CB30395 - Taken by gabbo

Wish I had more to give! Let me know if this somehow doesn't work.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Gemini Rue -- MB-72DD555133287249 - Taken by Reg
Solar 2 -- MB-5156F1C565D1CBFF - Taken by Natty1
Little Inferno -- MB-3E39D5CD0DDA3619 - Taken by KJ869

Wow - such high value - very generous

Sparse

Has this sale messed up the inventory for anyone else? I got a lot of items in TF2 today that I should be able to sell. They are "not tradable" though, and I can't sell them on the market. Or am I missing something here?

FZrb4bA.png

They're not from the stocking stuffer thing, right?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Anybody want a Killing Floor guest pass? You can idle for cards with it (or even play it!).

Is the pass 48 hours?

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Brothers A Tale of Two Sons -- MB-E355431A1AE2137A

t1387931288z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is that the same Brothers giveaway from a few minutes ago? I dont watn to enter 2 seperate ones

Miker

Since Resident Evil: Revelaitons is $10 on GMG, I can offer up an in-depth review if anybody is interested or need help deciding. Too lazy to type one up without someone nudging me to do so though.

Curious_George

Neo Member
Played both these games a long time ago so I've had these two keys sitting around for a while, hopefully someone might want them.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Mirror's Edge -- MB-E480F7EE2CD7952D - Taken by brentech. 2 entrants total.
Dead Space -- MB-162BCA0CDA12DBA3 - Taken by Volimar. 1 entrants total.

t1387922558z1.png

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I still won't understand why games with already existing PC ports (Silent Hill and Dino Crisis is what I'm thinking of right now) couldn't just touch-up their ports and release them on Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom