• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I've got VVVVVV to give away, including (Including the rest of the Humble Indie Bundle 3)!

ModBot 3 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

tumblr_lr8c8oTIm01r09qkf.png

Humble Indie Bundle 3 -- MB-05F0E350C8F44BFF

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Humble Indie Bundle 3 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1387939299z1.png

Dec

ModBot 3 said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

ulgzbKC.png
Battlegroup (Desura) -- MB-1DA6975DDF0B3773

Just an extra from a bundle.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
eyeless loves Crusader Kings II. I thought modbot prevented duping keys on non-free for all posts.

edit: looks like a glitch.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Happy anonymous Christmas!

Do it, it's a good game. I've played about 20 hours and had a lot of fun with it.

Did you ever have any performance issues? The only reason I've held off on buying Trials since release was because I read it ran horribly and never saw anything about patches to fix it.

Shurayuki

While we're talking about/giving away the limited bundle.

Skyward Collapse looks really interesting. Is the DLC worth it? Or should I first try and play the game and see if I like it.

Naah

That's not the spirit. So maybe a few of you who got it in the Humble Arcen Bundle can comment? *puppy eyes*

feel

thx for Shelter benefactor

I anxiously anticipate my experience with this mother badger sim
After you play it let me know how to get past the very first room you start in. lol

edit-

Thanks for Hydrophobia anon! Didn't get too far on the xbox version, but it was enoyable and this is supposed to be better.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Brothers A Tale of Two Sons -- MB-E355431A1AE2137A

t1387931288z1.png

gngf123

Did you ever have any performance issues? The only reason I've held off on buying Trials since release was because I read it ran horribly and never saw anything about patches to fix it.

No problems really to speak of, except for some minor Uplay related hiccups. (Why they require Uplay I will never know).

The game itself ran really well except for some texture pop-in, mostly as a result of it being a console port.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I've only spent about $150 so far, I think. I feel like I need to buy a lot more this sale since I have a steam machine to test games on. I just wish there were more Linux games. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom