• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
DONT DO IT!!

It's too addictive!!

You'll never come back!!

Yep.

Fixed that for you.

Nice grab! You'll enjoy it tonight, and tomorrow morning, and afternoon and night and.. a long time.

To boldly go...

engage.gif

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Bought Day Z standalone and... got a bunch of dupe snowglobes.

GABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ;_;

(And no one on my friends list probably needs these dupes to give me the cards I'm missing. WHYYYYYYYYYYY. I could complete this card set/badge if I got these)

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tomb Raider -- MB-83129044CB381EFF - Taken by ClassyPenguin. 32 entrants total.

t1387930298z1.png

Volimar

I feel stupid but how do I take games off my wishlist? Some of these are pretty old picks and I already have Cthulhu Saves the World on xbla.

Which one of you sat on Santa's lap and asked to protect Lara's hair?
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tomb Raider -- MB-EE108A8C6D40579A

t1387940288z1.png

Beelzebubs

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Tomb Raider -- MB-83129044CB381EFF - Taken by ClassyPenguin

t1387930298z1.png

That's a nice giveaway there. Seeing as I've got something this week, I won't be greedy and go for this as well :)

Purchased F1 2013 :)

Only really wanted Far Cry 3 and the left over Pinball FX 2 DLC i had not purchased previously.... have spent up pretty big (only $50-ish.... but the savings i have made if all of the games were price is worth it). In 2010 i spent over $300, and about half that in 2011, 2012 i spent $0.

Is Dayz worth the money in it's current state? I remember reading that the devs warned off people from buying a little bit until it's better functioning.

Also, £12 for Total War Rome 2 on GMG...Is the AI as bad as it's said to be? I wanna get this too, but not if it's going to be a mess to play.

Thanks!

I can put another good word out for Rogue Legacy. Just played a couple of hours and am really enjoying it.

+1

Me and a few friends picked this up as well and it's all we have been playing. If anyone has any remote interest in the game do not hesitate to pick it up.

jmizzal

Thanks for the giveaways guys, I will be sure to giveaway some stuff sometime

Too bad I have just a regular laptop gotta stick to going for the indie games lol, would love to try and win games like Tomb Raider and the Witcher 2 and MGSR, sometime soon I will upgraded

Uga

Last year's sale was more fun. Well, at least in the sense that I actually had money to buy stuff. Also that Sleeping Dogs pricing error last year was a great one. Any of those this year so far?

Shurayuki

RPG Maker VX is really bugging me... that isn't a real roman numeral... what the hell?

Wikipedia to the rescue!

"following its predecessor, RPG Maker XP. RPG Maker VX follows the naming pattern present in previous RPG Maker releases by having a suffix based on the Windows versions the software was designed for (in this case, Windows Vista and Windows XP)."

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Another UK member here, merry Christmas everybody! Steam-GAF deserves all the best. Such generosity, so many amazing people. All the best!

Drakhyrr

Last year's sale was more fun. Well, at least in the sense that I actually had money to buy stuff. Also that Sleeping Dogs pricing error last year was a great one. Any of those this year so far?

There was one for Rise of Venice today (91% off). Also, Bioshock Infinite season pass 75% off on the first day.

Not to mention that absurd Dishonored GOTY error on the autumn/spring sale, which I missed =(

Sanjuro

I can't see myself spending more money on DayZ after spending money on ARMA and never getting it to work properly in the first place.

Rust looks a bit interesting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom