• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

HE Duality: Inception Part 1 DLC -- MB-F85862CFA55D9717 - Taken by Eila
HE Duality: Inception Part 3 DLC -- MB-8409FE4782A62D23 - Taken by Abomination
Hacker Evolution Duality Hardcore Package 1 -- MB-CF6372258306D9D2 - Taken by fspm
Skyward Collapse -- MB-1F8BDE3510D5A733 - Taken by user237
Hacker Evolution Duality -- MB-ADEFCF817A0FCEA9 - Taken by Abomination
HE Duality: Inception Part 2 DLC -- MB-66331C60FD067A5A - Taken by Abomination
Puzzler World -- MB-47736EB2780C5F48 - Taken by Ben652
Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time -- MB-0CC1B829805965CD - Taken by Eila
Shattered Haven -- MB-B74ADD97F9F75341 - Taken by oipic

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tomb Raider -- MB-83129044CB381EFF - Taken by ClassyPenguin

t1387930298z1.png

YOu have a few seconds to go

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Wikipedia to the rescue!

"following its predecessor, RPG Maker XP. RPG Maker VX follows the naming pattern present in previous RPG Maker releases by having a suffix based on the Windows versions the software was designed for (in this case, Windows Vista and Windows XP)."

No kidding. I'd even tried googling it but couldn't figure out what the heck the name meant. Thanks, lol.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Merry Xmas from Europe, it's ridiculously windy outside and I'm stuck at work joy of joys (got my 3ds tho, thank you based Zelda).

MRORANGE

It's snowing too much here and I wish it wasn't. It makes for a nice cozy feeling when you're where you have to be but it makes traveling to the place you have to be miserable, haha.

Well it's raining here as usual and everything looks grey and miserable.

So pretty much like any day in London :)

~Kinggi~

Banned
posting from the phone. been away out of state but still doing steam sales like the rest of you. and im actually playing steam games its crazy. merry christmas.

Coreda

Merry Christmas y'all! This is a very generous thread :)

Made a thread earlier with my graphical present to GAF, but only got 4 replies ;_;

Enjoy the sales :D

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Tomb Raider -- MB-83129044CB381EFF - Taken by ClassyPenguin. 32 entrants total.

t1387930298z1.png
Thanks man!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Last call:

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Brothers A Tale of Two Sons -- MB-E355431A1AE2137A - Taken by freakk5. 197 entrants total.

t1387931288z1.png

fantomena

Merry christmas SteamGAF!

Already packed up everything here.

Didn't wish for anything since I have what I want/need already. :) I still got tons of different clothes, a Samsung Galaxy S4 (my parents have heard me complain about my 3-4 year old unstable iPhone 3GS for 4-5 months) and other stuff.

So Im super glad. :)

Salsa

im gonna try to post a thread in 10 mins to see if a christmas unjunioring miracle has strucken

pls you mod bastards ;_;

hohoXD123

2 hours until this feels train departs

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

To The Moon -- MB-B791AE4B7A906C14

t1387938400z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom