• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

LProtag

So out of all these new survival games, what ones should I be looking into getting? Day Z, 7 Days to Die, Rust? I know it's unlikely that most of these will go on sale, but still.

Kicking myself so hard right now. Slipped up and sold a goddamn snow globe foil for dimes, mistaking it for a regular one. I noticed it as soon as I clicked sell but by then it was far too late :(

That's what I get for being tired and not paying attention.

How much should you have sold it for?

Carm

Everyone who bought the Pinball FX2 Humble Bundle and enjoyed the game should get the rest of the tables. I see a lot of people on my friendslist buying the Ms Splosion Man one which is a very good idea as it's already 75% off (of course a daily deal could still happen).

http://store.steampowered.com/app/249120/

header_292x136.jpg

Yes, more people need to buy and/or earn achievements on Pinball FX2 tables so 5 outta 6 of my rare achievement showcase isn't PBFX2 achievements heh.

Dmax3901

Kicking myself so hard right now. Slipped up and sold a goddamn snow globe foil for dimes, mistaking it for a regular one. I noticed it as soon as I clicked sell but by then it was far too late :(

Stuff of nightmares.

BeesEight

I always wondered about those outliers.

SuperHans

I've mostly played single player and find it quite enjoyable. I never got very far and have heard negative things about the latter half, but I loved what I played.

I strongly recommend a 360 pad, though. Combat felt weak without analogue sticks.

Thanks, I have a 360 pad, so if I was playing it, it would on the "comfy couch". I'll give it a miss.

rrs

Ehhh nothing great today. I'm kind of holding out for Starbound, but I have a feeling that's not happening, and if it does it will only be -25%.
I think it's too new for a discount, sadly. But I'll be giving it and a bunch of other games away here on Christmas

Fracas

#fuckonami
Haven't really messed with cards since the summer sale - is idling for them still viable? I want to buy Dayz and I want to see how much I can knock off the cost from card money.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
As a thank you for some recent giveaways from everyone, I have a small giveaway for you guys. I will have a cooler, more horror-centric giveaway closer to the end of December as I don't really get money until then, but hope you guys enjoy the games here~

Damn, TY for Damned.

Here's a giveaway for JC.

ModBot said:
Instructions for alr1ght:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Just Cause -- MB-D3F8AEE702916FFC - Taken by snack. 9 entrants total.

t1387499945z1.png

Divius

This SAM thingie is awesome, thanks to whoever talked about it in here. Also I've sold 15 cards in the last few hours. Good stuff.

Should I wait and see if Stanley ends up as a flash sale or just jump on it at 40% off?
If it does, the discount will probably be the same.

Salsa

some happy news in the last hour so I ordered a shit ton of sushi to celebrate, by myself

there goes like 5 games

doing it right

Radio

So out of all these new survival games, what ones should I be looking into getting? Day Z, 7 Days to Die, Rust? I know it's unlikely that most of these will go on sale, but still.

DayZ, eventually.

It's still in "early alpha," so I'd hold off on buying it unless you've watched some streams and can handle the bugs and jank. Even Rocket, the designer, has said he doesn't recommend paying $30 for it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom