• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Going to comfort myself with the fact that Kabouter gifted me Stanley Parable earlier and just pretend that's what I spend the foil money on.

I don't know what's your rate for drops but I'm 200+ cards easy now and I never got a foil. Think about it.

Toki767

You guys could use some more giveaways.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-CD92155C085EA5F1
A Virus Named TOM -- MB-D41DA0D994FA741B - Taken by Purkake4
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- MB-25BD880DE7F0B737 - Taken by GK86
Bastion -- MB-C59AB48D6E43B2FB
Brutal Legend -- MB-AF9E03B822C95776 - Taken by Lingitiz
Trine 2 Complete Story -- MB-62EF06E1F4123357 - Taken by Mavromatis
Monaco -- MB-586805D5B745EC1F - Taken by kutthoat5150
FEZ -- MB-EB189A7E27E71302 - Taken by damaph
FTL -- MB-84624A2E2305DE2B - Taken by gimel
Limbo -- MB-09200DA4992A8351 - Taken by WhiskeyDiver
Rocketbirds Hardboiled Chicken -- MB-4FBDA2B03B56C547 - Taken by sapsari

feel

"no trade across regions", you are shitting me right?
It's true, if for example you want to trade for a russian MGR this pops up:
kRzhzec.png

Either time is marching on faster or the sales are getting closer and closer together. Soon it'll be an event when all games on Steam are full price.

Also if anyone knows if Deus Ex (the OG one)'s multiplayer has a spectator mode, that'd be really interesting to hear about. No reason.

Dr Dogg

I don't know what's your rate for drops but I'm 200+ cards easy now and I never got a foil. Think about it.

I only got my first booster pack last week and I've got 30+ eligible titles. At this rate I'll be old(er) and decrepit by the time I get a foil :(

Salsa

btw, later next month i'll find out if im going to Venezuela in 2014 for a while. I expect Letters and co to recieve me with beer, a copy of Rising (since we can totes gift it) and protection from choros

Spirit3

Jumping in then. Played the demo and that seemed mildly amusing and everyone seems to be losing their shit over how weird the game is. It's time like these that make me wish I had a gaming PC.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
So is there an actual difference in making a foil badge vs a non-foil, i.e. in inventory received?

One of my badges got me a foil globe, and I'm debating selling it for the 8ish bucks it appears to be going for.

Turfster

So is there an actual difference in making a foil badge vs a non-foil, i.e. in inventory received?

One of my badges got me a foil globe, and I'm debating selling it for the 8ish bucks it appears to be going for.

Do you want to spend 100$ to get the rest of the foils for nothing more than a shinier badge?

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Do you want to spend 100$ to get the rest of the foils for nothing more than a shinier badge?

Good point, lol.

At least it'll get me the augmented version of DE:HR once the sale 'overriding' my having owned the base game and missing link comes off.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Reposting for the new page - is DayZ likely to go on sale?

There's a rule of thumb to not ask about stuff like this, because no one knows.

I would say probably not though, as the leaked email said all Winter Sales were decided in November, which Day Z wasn't out by then.

You're better off selling it, unless you want to spend lots of money getting the rest of the foil set. Generally, a foil set raises the level by 5; the Winter Sale foil set also gives 5 items instead of 1.

You also get a drop for one of the free to play games on steam.

If you get the Dota or TF2 legendaries you could probably sell it for a very pretty penny, yes over $100 dollars possibly.

derExperte

I would say probably not though, as the leaked email said all Winter Sales were decided in November, which Day Z wasn't out by then.

Tiny Thief wasn't either. I don't think the discounts are set in stone. But DayZ? Not happening imo. And yeah, please don't ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom