• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Guys/gals how do I go about giving away a Steam key via Modbot? I won Dead Space a couple of days ago from awesome Moses Donut, but my laptop is already loaded, I'd prefer to play it on my PS3 and I want to give it away to a subsection of GAF I frequent a lot.

Okay guys, my library is up to 95 games with most of them unplayed, I think it's time to stop buying. I know this is tiny compared to some of you guys out there, but I don't want this backlog to go outta control. Especially with next gen kicking in properly next year

Coldsun

Banned
Guys/gals how do I go about giving away a Steam key via Modbot? I won Dead Space a couple of days ago from awesome Moses Donut, but my laptop is already loaded, I'd prefer to play it on my PS3 and I want to give it away to a subsection of GAF I frequent a lot.

First post in this thread has a link to how to use modbot.

Coldsun

Banned
I didn't remember the circumstances of The Fez creator's "retirement", I just remember him bitching about he was being robbed or something during one of the Steam sales.

Again, not quite. He was literally floored with how well the sales did and he loved how much he made.

here comes the big FF8 sale everyone's been waiting for. I seem to recall FF7 coming out just before a sale then going on sale for cheaper than the prepurchase price? Maybe my memory isn't that clear though.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Is Sacrifice any good? I know nothing about it.

Yes, it is a good game even if the graphics are a bit antiquated. Even though the graphic fidelity leaves some to be desired, the art direction helped craft a unique world with equally unique characters. The writing, especially some of the Gods, is quite amusing. The only pitfall is that some of the later battles devolved into wars of attrition instead of calculated decisions.

I still have the original boxed copy. :D

Lain

For a second I got excited about ff8 being a flash, but then it turns out it's only 33% off like when ff7 was on sale and I said meh.

FF8 will please some people no doubt. For my part I own all those games.

Speaking of which, how to survive is kind of poor and I wouldn't recommend it.

Deacon

Yeah!!
It will be discounted a whopping 5%, from 75% to 80% discount.
Big savings are a plenty

This right here. Sadly i've been annoyed with the winners lately. People are picking the ones that only provide a 5-10% bump and all of these games are already 75% or more off. Enjoy those sub .50 discounts.

Need to start picking more of the bigger discounts!

yea i'm bitter about Long Live the Queen not winning >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom