• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a long shot but I hope MK9 or Injustice will be on sale for 75% this whole sale period. I don't want to get any time-sink games if I can help it; the backlog's killing me. :/

The_Monk

I haven't gotten around to To the Moon yet sadly, so I can't compare the two, sorry.

No need to say sorry fellow GAFfer (such politeness!). My intention was not for you too compare I was just curious how would you felt with such type of emotions in a game. I liked the game but I understand that not everyone liked it.

You should try it someday, if almost no gameplay elements and the fact that it's not a looker doesn't stop you from playing a game. It's 70% Off by the way.

Raxus

Not really a fan of what little I've played of Monaco but holy shit is Electronic Super Joy some kind of bizarre and awesome revelation. It's the platforming equivalent of a Pan Galatic Gargle Blaster smashing your brain when you first play it. OH YEAH!

I paid .79 cents for that game and it could easily be my game of the sale.

It feels like super meat boy with wub wub.

We've gone to the deep end..,
N4VKXdf.jpg

The_Monk

No, not at all.

There is no story in 9.03m, no feels, no nothing. Basically it's just a fundraiser for the tsunami victims disguised as an Unreal mod where you have to follow a path and click on a couple of objects.
It could have been much better even with the same mechanics, but this is way too impersonal to convey anything really. And I'm deeply touched and involved by the theme, so I expected it to hit way harder on me, but instead I got basically nothing.

Oh I get it. Well that makes it harder, then.

Even things like music can make an impact, the example I used have lovely piano tunes and that did help to "intensify" (I'm sorry for the lack of proper vocabulary) my experience.

Dr Dogg

What if I accidentally hit a "unlock all achievement?" I guess that's my only worry then

But yeah, just gonna use to idle

It was mainly people abusing the TF2 seasonal achievements tied to unlocks. There were a few people saying they got their accounts locked after the coal crafting escapade but most of the talk about is now "will I get banned?" instead of "I'm stupid I got banned".

Runner 2 @ 2.37€ is a CRAZY good deal. GG, Gaijin.

༼ つ◕_◕༽つ GIVE 75% OFF DEADLY PREMONITION

EDIT: Thank god someone (probably wilfare) bought me Alice @ USA price. Gorgeous game, but way too boring IMO.

Seanspeed

Banned
Great game but yeah, I kind of figure everyone who wants it probably already has it lol. Might get more popular again once the new expansion comes out though.
I've got a code to giveaway and am waiting just for that. Figured it'll lead to a better chance of somebody actually playing it rather than just somebody padding their game count. <shrugs>

Nabs

SpeedRunners is fun as hell. It's like a platforming Mario Kart. Get it if you have friends (locally or online) to play with.

gZeaiSZ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom