• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

was interested in SpeedRunners. Then I saw the header art + retarded quote by pewdiepie

header_292x136.jpg

they sure try hard to keep me away

Jawmuncher

Speed Runners seems fun, looked like fun at least on the GB videos.

If only i had friends to play with since it seems that's where all the fun would lie with that.

I voted Painkiller but considering the Hard Reset price is 2.50 it all but won the vote I guarantee it.

Glad to see Alice win. It is a gorgeous game that plays well. It's only fault is that it goes on for too long. Definitely worth the $5.
I'm still undecided if I should get MGR... if only because of the possible porting disaster.
Same here

Even the $16 deal still has my fingers just hovering over the keyboard.

Dr Dogg

I'm still undecided if I should get MGR... if only because of the possible porting disaster.

Well port quality aside if Castlevania is any indicator regards to price, Konami is quite generous with the discounts if you want to wait for feed back on the quality.

That's what I did. Castlevania was something like -20% as an early bird, went to full price for a month, had a -33% daily deal, was -50% off at GameFly and GMG and then was -50% off the last Steam sale and maybe even cheaper on Amazon.

If the same applied, I doubt you'd be missing out on a deal that wouldn't surface for a while. Granted it might be until the summer sale bonanza but I actually will play Rising the second it unlocks so I feel justified in my purchase (well now I got the difference back for over paying)

Lain

1 more chance to Recettear:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Recettear -- MB-695E0E9EC44180A7 - Taken by StWilson85. 24 entrants total.

t1387544722z1.png

Voted for Hard Reset because Grief always bangs on about it and I figured I might as well pick it up cheap.

Turns out I already did at some stage. Oh well.

Impressive snow globe market crash! Buy low!

Hagi

Still waiting for the ever present New Vegas discount so i can finally get it on Steam.

What is pew die pie? Is that a new game review site or something?

Insanely popular youtuber who's schtick is screaming and making rape jokes. I'd recommend watching a few of his vids but I'm not that cruel.

Dr Dogg

Voted for Hard Reset because Grief always bangs on about it and I figured I might as well pick it up cheap.

Turns out I already did at some stage. Oh well.

Impressive snow globe market crash! Buy low!

Steam is turning more into a Gordon Gecko simulator that a gaming platform. "Hey it's 1 o'clock what are you still doing in the office? "I'm speculating on trading cards. Lunch is for wimps!"

dxhc99

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Torchlight -- MB-BEF23435954077A4 - Taken by VikasNarula

Had this for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom