• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's happening. Right now.

1tOyD7Z.png
RIP

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Castlevania is apparently an amazing port.
Can say much about the few older titles on there though like Silent Hill homecoming.

I'm not sure who handled Silent Hill Homecoming's port, if it was Konami or Double Helix or whoever, but the port is not good.

But Silent Hill 2 and 3's PC ports were very good. Silent Hill 4 was a bit more meh though.

I forgot to vote last night so now I will forever be a vote short. I even looked at the sales but I was too tired to remember voting. Trying to idle some cards to make up for it but I don't know how the whole changing appid thingy works -- is there a guide for it somewhere? (I'd rather not use the achievement manager).

Tambini

I bought Aliens a few months ago when it was 3.74 and honestly, even in co-op where you can usually salvage some fun from lesser quality games, there was just none to be had. It was just so incredibly boring for both me and a friend..it's just a bad game.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
" Note: Pre-purchase items are not eligible for Snow Globe trading card rewards. The following items will not earn trading card rewards:
METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE"

Damn, Valve sure is trying hard to make me not buy this game. Or is it Konami's fault?

Nabs

Speedrunners does look pretty cool.

Damn right.

GtB5uQO.gif

" Note: Pre-purchase items are not eligible for Snow Globe trading card rewards. The following items will not earn trading card rewards:

Damn, Valve sure is trying hard to make me not buy this game. Or is it Konami's fault?

It's because you can easily cancel pre-orders before launch.

You could pre-purchase, get the cards and cancel the order. I think the restriction is reasonable.

The $16 Gamefly deal is probably going to make up any difference anyway.

Arthea

I'm not sure are you all really that much into sims, or it's just mild trolling (><)

here is another sim in the making
iVqwXwc6vh6LO.gif

Jasec is making it ;)

No I actually play it a hell of a lot. Items are dropped randomly at the end of a match in any of the different modes. Sometimes it's crap skins worth a couple cents, other times cases worth more.

They add up.

...I might try this one of these days. i only made, like, $1.53 from the marketplace, and that's from cards. :lol

Jawmuncher

Hopefully trading cards come to Rising. Goodnight GAF, see you (and the dailies/flashes) tomorrow.

If I can get confirmation on Rising getting card support i'll buy it right now.

Oh wait, can't purchase in gamefly because region locked :/

Yeah Gamefly is damn annoying with that. The other day Lost Planet 3 was available in my area. But then they cancelled the order saying it actually wasn't.

Salsa

Oh wait, can't purchase in gamefly because region locked :/

just in case: the steam key works anywhere, it's only the steam gift that its region locked

not sure if you refer to that or just Gamefly not letting you buy outside the US

if it's the latter.. i'd like to know as well since I was considering it

just in case: the steam key works anywhere, it's only the steam gift that its region locked

not sure if you refer to that or just Gamefly not letting you buy outside the US

I was never able to buy from Gamefly US from outside the US. They check everything, so VPN is useless (PayPal region, CC address, they even call you to verify).

Jawmuncher

Gamefly is really picky about game purchases if you basically aren't in the US.
Which is always the problem with them.

Someone just bought my Dino D-Day booster for 75cents.
SUCKER that game is terrible. Hope you got a foil though out of it. Considering the cards are 9 cents each.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

GF hands out keys than "gifts" (ala HB) right? So I guess it's more on asking someone who can buy it 16 bucks for me.

Alright, final batch of misc games I have for Giveaway. Be spent after this until I get paid at the end of the month for horror goodness. Misc keys I had take 3:
:O Thanks a ton for Arkham City!

It won't be as big as yours, but I'm hoping to set up a giveaway within the week. Gotta decide what to put in it though! This is harder when you aren't giving away spare keys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom