• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

man binary domain is hella fun, the controls are great

Wish they'd port the Yakuza games over

binarydomain_2013_12_o2uqv.jpg

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
mOcbrsu.gif

I updated the prices for the Steam Sale Indie Games thread:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621131

Made it for the summer sale, had it renamed and now repurposed for the current sale. If anyone has new entries for that list that he recommends (since tons of games released since summer), make sure to post it over there (see OP for how to format).

Li Kao

What the... I didn't buy anything yesterday and today I see they killed the sale on the Bioshock Infinite Pass ? Their loss then...

fantomena

A mod should change the thread title to "Steam Holiday Sales 2013: WAIT FOR THE DAILIES AND FLASHES YOU BASTARDS" since it seems many people never learn even though people are spamming the gif.

didamangi

Anyone know if the gamefly steam key of Metal Gear Rising is region locked and if the 20% off code still works for it?

The game isn't available in my region on steam and apparently it doesn't allow cross region trading/gifting on top of the region locked version for CIS and South America countries?

Deques

A mod should change the thread title to "Steam Holiday Sales 2013: WAIT FOR THE DAILIES AND FLASHES YOU BASTARDS" since it seems many people never learn even though people are spamming the gif.

It hasn't been spammed in a long time

Time to spam it now
iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

user237

It's okay for people to buy games before the biggest discount. The game makers like the money and the gamers don't mind spending a few extra dollars to buy a game when they want it.

FloatOn

trying to read up on all the crazyness I missed is like a dog chasing it's own tail. every time I click the new page two or three new pages pop up.

anyway, good morning steamgaf. I made my first purchases of the sale so far:

Speedrunners
Savant Ascent (not a daily but it's ONE AMERICAN DOLLAR)
Alice Madness Returns

how'd I do?

Jawmuncher

trying to read up on all the crazyness I missed is like a dog chasing it's own tail. every time I click the new page two or three new pages pop up.

anyway, good morning steamgaf. I made my first purchases of the sale so far:

Speedrunners
Savant Ascent (not a daily but it's ONE AMERICAN DOLLAR)
Alice Madness Returns

how'd I do?

I give you a B out of 5

The_Monk

you would think that after so many sales, ppl would learn to wait for the flash and dailies

To be fair there are new members every year and new users to Steam too. Some people just created their accounts this week and for others this is their first Steam sale as some GAFfers mentioned earlier. The least we can do is help them and be informative. ;)

Jawmuncher

Square Enix Surprise Christmas Bundle Contents for the Euro Bros

Just Cause 2 (RRP £9.99/€14.99)
Hitman: Blood Money (RRP £6.99/€8.99)
Tomb Raider (RRP £29.99/€49.99)
Dungeon Siege III (RRP £9.99/€14.99)

I totally forgot that Spore existed
Did it live up to the hype? Do you actually control your creation or is it all RTS-style? Worth getting?

The_Monk

Square Enix Surprise Christmas Bundle Contents for the Euro Bros

Just Cause 2 (RRP £9.99/€14.99)
Hitman: Blood Money (RRP £6.99/€8.99)
Tomb Raider (RRP £29.99/€49.99)
Dungeon Siege III (RRP £9.99/€14.99)

Is this the "Surprise gift" bundle some people got?

Hasney

Need to ditch my friends. "Now owns Metal Gear Rising" hasn't come up on my community feed once, bar my own. Same thing happened with Deadly Premonition too.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I totally forgot that Spore existed
Did it live up to the hype? Do you actually control your creation or is it all RTS-style? Worth getting?

It was a cute idea/experience, but the game of course couldnt live up to the hype. You start out by controlling the creation yourself, then evolving. The best part of the game is showing promise of what a truly great game could look like in a few years if the concept of Spore is executed properly. It was worth playing/experiencing it, but its not a particularly good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom