• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saiyan-Rox

well, I knew there will be no FF games in here. So not bad, just what expected. Also it includes discount coupon (-20%), I'm not sure for SE store or steam.

think it was a bit pants of them to use the RRP of the games to make the 50 rather than the price they're actually selling at. but for 5 quid I can gift the games anyway so it's not a big loss and i'm sure it'll make someones chrimbo

Arthea

think it was a bit pants of them to use the RRP of the games to make the 50 rather than the price they're actually selling at. but for 5 quid I can gift the games anyway so it's not a big loss and i'm sure it'll make someones chrimbo

Ya, it was big motivation for me, that they give keys to gift.

Haha, one of these days I'll put up... something. Might as well make use of my ill-fated attempt to hit 2k with the SGSF. ;)

can't wait (><)

Fireblend

Banned
Well SteamGAF, eye surgery I mentioned yesterday happens in two hours. Hopefully will be ready to see the new daily deals. See you guys on the other side! :eek:

Good luck!
3AQmK.gif

how many damn Ronan avatars are in this thread? seriously

Let them learn the hard way.

Don't worry, they'll learn the leason the hard way.

annnd this is what i'm leaning towards. Just tell people 'yes' when asking if they should buy something

Anyone know if the gamefly steam key of Metal Gear Rising is region locked and if the 20% off code still works for it?

The game isn't available in my region on steam and apparently it doesn't allow cross region trading/gifting on top of the region locked version for CIS and South America countries?

Don't know about the Region thing, but the code worked last night

It's okay for people to buy games before the biggest discount. The game makers like the money and the gamers don't mind spending a few extra dollars to buy a game when they want it.

wut

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Do you 100% the game? It must be a pain having to get the same collectables again.

Replaying the game, surprisingly, proved less tedious than I'd expected. I'm no more than a few hours away from being up to where I was originally, so soon enough I'll be able to put the familiarity behind me.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Replaying the game, surprisingly, proved less tedious than I'd expected. I'm no more than a few hours away from being up to where I was originally, so soon enough I'll be able to put the familiarity behind me.

Unless...

Darkroronoa

Electronic super joy is fantastic.Totaly worth 0.59e
It has tight controls,amazing music,humour and sadistic difficulty (yes thats a plus!).

derExperte

Electronic super joy is fantastic.Totaly worth 0.59e
It has tight controls,amazing music,humour and sadistic difficulty (yes thats a plus!).

I wouldn't even call the difficulty sadistic. Some parts are, especially when going for all the stars and it's trial & error, but once you get the timing right everything can be done without luck. Excluding the four bonus levels, that's when I gave up.

Arthea

I put it in my SteamGOTY list. Had to get other that 'oh noes, another pixely hard as nails indie jnr'-bump but it just plays so smooth.

If it had visuals matching sound, it would be in many GOTY lists
sorry I had to (><)

I guess this game is just not for me. ;)

Vodh

If anyone's considering Monaco - get it. It's great.

Special recommendation for everyone who liked Hotline Miami and Gunpoint. Monaco is definitely different (just like those two were very different) but for some reason it just seemed like the same 'category', if not exactly the same genre.

The Stanley Parable is at its lowest right? Flash and dailies are only for the benefit for the people to have another chance to purchase the titles that they have missed right?

Necrovex

Woke up and saw Steam was selling Alice. Now Alice is one of the best games from 2011, so I had to give it to a friend as a X-mas present. Community-Steam, you made the right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom